•Chapter 8•

{recap}

We walked out and went to the car and I introduced them "This is Luke,Calum and Ashton"

She said "hi" shyly

I started driving we were near the school until I heard Luke say "STOP THE CAR" and I pressed the breaks like my life depended on it and then....

{recap over}

All I saw was black next thing I know I'm in a hospital laying on the bed.
.
.
.
.
.jokes I wouldn't do that yet......

Daisy's P.O.V

When I heard Luke say "stop the car" I panicked. I looked to see what happened if we crashed or something but nope nothing was wrong.

Next thing I know I hear the doors open.

"What are you guys doing" Michael said

"Sorry dude but we're not going to school with her in the car that's just embarrassing" Luke said and they walked away.

That literally hurt me but I wasn't gonna show it by right I should be used to it by now but I'm not. The drive to school was quiet it was so quiet you would be able to hear a pin drop.

"Are you okay" Michael said

"Yeah of course why wouldn't I be?" I replied

He just sighed and continued driving when we arrived I was scared to exit the car what if they found out I went on a date with Cameron. Well here goes nothing I went out the door and went next to Michael when we were walking girls were giving me dirty.

We continued walking I went to my class English.

I walked in and sat at the middle row. When I was just minding my own business I felt someone tap my shoulder when I turned around I couldn't believe who it was.

It was the Devil herself renee ugh what the hell does she want.

"Hey dosy was it yeah anyway Cameron's mine so back off ok" she said

"Hi bitch was it anyway my names Daisy pronounced as DAY-SEE I'll spell it for you aswell it's D-A-I-S-Y and his not an object so he's not yours" I said and stood up and moved to another seat

Renee's P.O.V

"Hey dosy was it yeah anyway Cameron's mine so back off ok" I said.
I didn't say that because of (OMG guys your gonna find out who unknown is). Him I did it because I like cameron I only moved to this school because of him and a bonus was to piss off dosy or whatever her name is

"Hi bitch was it anyway my names Daisy pronounced as DAY-SEE I'll spell it for you aswell it's D-A-I-S-Y and his not an object so he's not yours" Daisy said I was happy when she was getting angry at me she got up and moved.

Cameron's P.O.V

I so regret flirting with renee it just got me yelled at by the one and only Nash Grier and let me tell you it wasn't the most best conversations I have had.

*Ringggggggggggggggggg*

Great it's lunch I just remembered what Nash wanted me to do.

~flashback~

"Oii Cameron why did you let Daisy walk away" Nash said

How the fuck did he find out I'm so dead.

"Um nash maybe the plan isn't such a good idea" I mumbled I regretted it once it came right out of my mouth.

"What did you say" he said

Thank god he didn't here that.

"Nothing so what do I need to do" I replied

"Your going to apologise in front of the whole school at lunch time got it" he said

Oh my fuck that is social suicide just remember what you get at the end.I just gave him a nod and walked away.

~flashback over~

We'll here goes nothing.

Daisy's P.O.V

Thank god it was lunch renee was being a annoying piece of shit I swear Cameron this Cameron that.

I literally praised The Lord when the bell rang I full on literally ran to the cafeteria.I waited in line when it was finally my turn I got some chips with gravy and a can of creamy soda.

When I was eating I couldn't help but feel as if someone was hovering over me. As I guessed someone was it was the one and only Cameron Alexander Dallas. I ignored him and continued eating as I was about to finish cameron grabbed my hand and lead me to the middle of the cafeteria.

Cameron's P.O.V

Well let's hope this is apology is good enough of Nashs standards.

Renee's P.O.V

Lunch was quite boring until Cameron said he had a announcement he was at the centre with Daisy ugh even by saying her name sent me to disgust.

"I would like to ask for for your attention and just say that there's this girl that makes me smile every time she walks into the room I love everything about her;her laugh her personality and appearance and that is Daisy Anne Rose and I would like it if you gave me another chance and it was a mistake of me to be shamelessly flirting with renee" Cameron said

When he said that I was fuming how dare he say that in front of the whole school Daisy will pay and I got him to help me.Just you wait Daisy you won't know what hit ya.

Hey lovelies it's been awhile you finally found out what the cliffhanger was.you thought I was gonna tell you who unknown was that easily ;) I'm sure if you keep reading y'all find out ;) I wonder if Daisy will forgive him ;)

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE FOR A NEXT UPDATE :)

ily<3

~D@nni~