•chapter 5•

{recap}

They let michael go and i went up to him "I can stay with you if you want ok" I said.

"no no go on your date you seem to have a lot to catch up with" michael said and left.

Unknown P.O.V

When I heard camerons speech I got pissed honestly i've liked daisy ever since but now camerons in the way great.

{recap over}

Daisy's P.O.V

After I left went with Cameron because we were going on a date to starbucks.Where me and Michael were supposed to go to I feel so guilty I have to make it up to him for doing a rain check.

We started walking and by all the talking we were doing I didnt notice we were at his house first funny thing he lived in my street so thats a good thing if we'll get together.

"Well this looks like my stop remember be readied at 5:00 wear something casual" he said.

I replied with "okay bye cya" before he went in he kissed my cheek and went in his house.

It was only 3:15 when i came home so i decided to text Michael but I remembered I didnt have his number.So I grabbed my laptop that is an mac book pro and went on facebook yeah I have it but I only use it if needed.I logged in and searched up Michael Clifford and found the one and only red head I clicked on his profile and pressed send friend request.

I turned off my laptop and went to my walk in closet and choose a over sized shirt with leggings and choose to wear white low cut converse.I also got my needed (girl stuff ) then went into the shower.

~After Shower~

I put on my clothes and went on my bed while I was on my bed my phone vibrated it was probably Michael.I checked my messages it was unknown.

it said

*unknown* you dont know what you got yourself into,don't go the date with Cameron or else.

I replied with

*me* whats going on you said you were fine with it earlier

then I get another message I opened it up

*0404538971* hey its michael I found your number from facebook im not a stalker or anything :)

*me* hiiii :)

OMFG who could that be this so creepy so I texted the creep what I thought.

*me* I dont know who you are but you better stay away from me and I will be going with cameron today idc what you say I finally got my best friend back and im not letting you ruin it.

*unknown* I warned you but im not promising i'll stop now but for now I will.

I didnt reply and by the time I finished it was 4:30 so I texted michael sorry about ditching him and will do something tomorrow.I plugged in my curler and waited for it to heat up.While waiting for it to heat up I got a white crop top that stops just below my belly button.The crop top has a design of an infinity sign and between the right side of the sign says peace.And left my leggings and converse on.

After I got dressed I starting curling my hair but only loose curls.I put on mascara and lip gloss.

By the time I finished I heard the door bell ring I went right down and opened door but I couldnt see cameron i looked down and there was a note so I bent down and got it and it was.....

(cliffhanger)

.

.

.

.
.
.
.
.
JKS I wouldnt do that continue reading.

it was a box the front said open like naaaaa then im going to shake it of course im going to open it.It was....

A note that said dont go to the date stay in fake being sick.

Did I listen no and im not going to when I put it in the garbage the door bell rang this time im pretty sure it was cameron.It sure was "you ready" he asked "yup" I replied with.We just started walking and we just talked about the most weirdest things that would just come up in our head.

When we arrived in the store we went to the front to order.I ordered a chic chip cookie frappe (i dont know if that exist i've never had starbucks i've been in the store but didnt order anything) and he ordered the same the waitress named renee she was full on going googly eyes on cameron like hell noooo.OMFG im already getting jealous and were not even dating.

Renee asked for camerons name but didnt ask for mine what a bitch cameron didnt even notice.Until I awkwardly coughed and she then turned her head and looked at me then rolled her eyes and said "yes" in the most fakest voice ever."My names daisy" I said she replied with "why would I need your name" in the most bitchiest voice"

"Um I dont know maybe so you can call my name so when my frappe's readied" I said in a duh tone and left.We sat down waiting for our drinks while waiting it was just silence awkward silence.Then the bitch called camerons name and mine except pronouced mine Dosy like bitch learn how to read.

We went up and I said "um excuse me bitch #1 learn how to read #2 get your eye sight checked cause there might be a problem and #3 you can not get someone like cameron cause your quite a low standard" she had her mouth jaw dropped thats right bitch.

Then cameron just looked at me with disgust then said "What the fuck daisy why are you being so rude"

"Are you serious right now who's side are you on whatever bye"I said and left.He didnt even run after me what an asshole.

I started walking home when I did I saw....

hey lovelies how are you pls comment what you think and vote.

ily <3

~D@nni~