•Chapter 7•

{recap}

Michaels P.O.V

I went to my my closet and choose a black tank top with a red flannel shirt with black ripped jeans to go with with black vans.I went to my car to pick up Calum,Luke and Ashton I hope their ok with Daisy coming with us.

{recap over}

I got into my silver lancer toyota and started driving to Lukes house i'm pretty sure they'll all be there since they had a sleepover.

I went into Luke's driveway and turned off the engine and went to the front door.I knocked on the door Mrs Hemmings opened the door.

"Hi Michael" she said

"Hello Mrs Hemmings how are you" I replied

"Good what about you are you looking for Luke and the boys?" she replied with

"Good aswell thanks for asking actually yes I am looking for them can i come in?" I said

"Of course come in would you like something to eat" Liz said

I entered with her to the kitchen and saw the boys and we wear all wearing flannel shirts swag.

"No thanks but thanks for the offer Mrs Hemmings" I replied with

"Come on guys we have a little pit stop to do before we go to school" I said

We started heading out saying good bye to Liz and went in my car I started driving and listening to their conversations.I figured now was the time to tell them about our small pit stop.

"So um guys our little pit stop is to" I got interupted by Luke saying.

"I knew we were having a pit stop to your house"

"No its probably the corner shop" Calum said then they started arguing of who is right.

"GUYS no im picking up Daisy" I said so quickly then said "so I got nirvanas album to play and put it on.

"What did you say" Ashton said

"im picking up Daisy" i said all you could hear was their groans of annoyance and started saying oh no and all that but I had enough of their negative talk and said

"Guys please be nice okay when shes here so wheres she going to sit"

Luke said "obviously not me"

"sorry mate not me" said Calum

Ashton said "not it" and put his finger on his nose (if you guys have never done that with your siblings when you decide who does dishes or something your crazy)

Then the rest of the guys did not it and im like why would I mind if she sits with me.

I beeped my horn and waited for her to come outside "remember be nice guys" I said all I heard were mumbles of yeahs and whatever mainly coming from Luke I gave him a glare.

Since I didn't see her come outside I went out of my car and checked if the door was unlocked suprisingly it was opened I invited myself in and went to find her.I went to her room I think it was and found her with a tear stain down her face.(<one direction lyric ffjlprefjfskdjfi continue)

"Whats wrong" I asked

She replied with "I'll tell you later lets go"

We walked out and went to the car and I introduced them "This is Luke,Calum and Ashton"

She said "hi" shyly

I started driving we were near the school until I heard Luke say "STOP THE CAR" and I pressed the breaks like my life depended on it and then....

hey lovelies sorry for the cliffhanger I did it to see if I get 20 votes you'll find out what happened ;) pls comment and vote

ily<3

~D@nni~