SYNOPSIS

"A DANGER TO BE SAFE IN"

Lisa who grew up in servitude finally got a taste of the true world she lives in, as she turns back from her life of being the world's most dangerous assassin she tries her best to adjust to the life of a "normal" human being. "What does it mean to be normal?" Lisa asks herself every day she opens her eyes to start a new day. Decades of brainwashing made her accustomed to her "assassin's creed". Can someone in this small world help quench Lisa's greed for her freedom or will the burden of an assassin's ideology hurdle her from being saved from karma?

"The countless murders I committed aren't going to give justice to what happened to me, to what I went through all these years. I'll pay the price...even until my last breath."

"You say that, but you don't want to do you?"

DISCLAIMER :

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, events, and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

This story contains graphic content such as strong language, violence, and other matures themes.

Reader discretion is advised.

If you liked my story "JENNIERUBY" then you will like this story as well!

Knightingalez