CHAPTER 8

"DOUCE MAISON"

AFTER BEING bedridden for a total of 2 weeks, Lisa was finally good to go. She was already back to normal...to her at least but to Jennie and Pierro, the two of them came to a conclusion that Lisa was probably abused back at home which is why she ran away. The young girl was literally skinny but had big muscles which made them wonder what she was asked to do at home, she could barely even read nor write, anything that a human could do was basically difficult and unknown to her.

But to their surprise, Lisa was very knowledgeable in combat and had an inhumane amount of brute force.

One time, Pierro needed help with a few wine barrels in their storage house so Lisa took both of the wine barrels onto her shoulder and carried them with ease from point A to point B.

Also, there was a time when Jennie woke up to Lisa doing a plank for about an hour. She didn't even appear to be sour after the torturous exercise, and guess what...she did 3 sets a day.

These occurrences made Pierro and Jennie think. "This girl is a living incarnation of superman."

Lisa did a lot of things after she healed up from her sickness. Since she had nowhere to go and even lacked the proper documents that she'd need to be able to go around and travel in the country, especially that travel permit that Lisa told them she didn't have which is why she was chased down by a group of police and eventually got away, of course she couldn't really tell them that she actually had to kill one of them. She was running for her life after all.

Jennie was inside her office doing all sorts of things, she wasn't required to be at the company that day which is why she stayed and did mundane things she'd indulged in since there weren't any work for her to do at all.

The only thing she had to was think about what to do with Lisa since she's been staying with them for a while now. She'd do whatever Pierro and Jennie asked of her like helping them doing this and that, move this and that, so on and so forth.

She didn't really show them any signs of harm so, Jennie made a decision.

"Lisa! Come in my office please, I'd like to speak with you." Jennie called out from the window. Lisa was downstairs watching Pierro till a small portion of the field using a rotary tiller, after hearing her name be called, she quickly summoned herself into Jennie's home office.

She ran as quick as the light that Jennie was surprised to see her already at the door.

"Yes?" She said while holding both her hands into a fist, Jennie pointed at the chair while fixing some of her things without sparing Lisa a glance.

Lisa who misunderstood Jennie's request and being the uneducated and uncommon sensed human robot, instead of sitting down on the chair to have a conversation with Jennie, the clueless assassin lifted the heavy chair up and was ready to move it out assuming that Jennie wanted it no more in her office, her sudden action made Jennie panic after sorting out some things on her desk.

"Uhm...LISA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" She shouted trying to get Lisa to stop.

Lisa immediately refrained from going any further and turned her sight to Jennie without putting down the chair. "Oh, was I not supposed to move this out?"

"NO! I told you to sit down! Not throw out the chair!" Jennie was about to go insane trying to get Lisa to be "normal" for once.