★彡 1 彡★

𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘎𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘳 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘺𝘱𝘰𝘴. 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘧 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘪 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘺𝘱𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵. 𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘪 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘶 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴! 𝘗𝘓𝘌𝘈𝘚𝘌 𝘌𝘟𝘊𝘜𝘚𝘌 𝘛𝘏𝘌𝘔

-2 years later

I messed with my fro As i packed up my belongs into my bag, It had grown significantly since middle school.  The school day was finally over and i was ready to go home. I was one month into my Sophomore year of high school and everything was going smoothly for the most part. 

i lifted my head when i heard my name being called. A Permanent mug plastered  on my face. I looked up to meet eyes with nun other than Jinsoo. He stood tall. He'd grown over the years and had made a pretty good name for himself around school. He was a chill guy. Never got into much trouble. Over all he hadn't changed much since middle school. 

We spoke here and there but never had any legit convos. I never saw a reason to. Kids looked at us shocked. I rarely spoke to people.

Jinsoo: hey... Uh Yhumi. Have we met before? You look every familiar and i Can't help but think I remember your name as well.

If your confused as to why he doesn't remember me thats because I hid my bunny ears and tale. Like i do every morning before school. On my first day here as a freshman i practically went un noticed which for me was perfect but i observed many Hybrids and there interactions with the humans around this school. It was very unpleasing. No... no one really bullied anyone but humans are naturally curious to new things. I watched many hybrids being asked if they could be pet or if someone could touch their ears and so on. Like i said it wasn't necessary bad interactions. I'd rather just avoid them. Then you have those few people who want to make friends with you to say they have hybrid friends or to just ask hybrid questions all day.

I could honestly do without all that. Once people did start to notice me they just assumed i was some lonely rich girl. Don't get me wrong my parents had money. why do you think they could afford to put me in such a snooty all hybrid private middle school. Shit my dad works his ass off and my mom owns a bakery in town. However i wasn't the type of rich kid to always be out with friends. Buying gifts and pay for others to have fun with me just because i was lonely. It's honestly selfish to blindly spend your parents hard earned money on fake friends just because you wanted a bit of attention and was lonely.