★彡 5 彡★

𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘎𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘳 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘺𝘱𝘰𝘴. 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘧 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘪 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘺𝘱𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵. 𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘪 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘶 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴! 𝘗𝘓𝘌𝘈𝘚𝘌 𝘌𝘟𝘊𝘜𝘚𝘌 𝘛𝘏𝘌𝘔

- 4 months later

That friday the boys came over and had dinner with my family. After that they've been around me 24/7. I still don't like people but they are a lot more tolerable. oh yeah and Jungkook has been a lot more clingy.

I do admire how close they are with each other. Sometimes i see them cuddling and petting each other. It makes me feel like i'm missing out on strong bonds. But i generally don't crave it. So i guess you can just say that in the moment i get jealous. I've also noticed that jungkook tries to display his dominant side around me more often.

Everyone around us thinks we'll end up as mates, however. I don't see myself having a mate ever. He is a very cute guy I'd hate to break his heart.

I was walking down the hallway on the first floor of the school when someone called out my name. Looking back i saw Jinsoo with a big smile.

i sent him a head nod.

Me: wassup?

i asked. 

Jinsoo: hey.... we don't see each other around much since your class got switched. I was wondering if you wanted to hang out with some friends this weekend. We're going to an aquarium, it'd be really sweet if you'd join us.

i totally forgot he used to be in my old class. I was going to decline his offer when someone came behind him speaking.

Hon: No way Jinsoo you know this loser?

hon wrapped his arm around jinsoo's shoulder.

Jinsoo: yeah she's cool people. we used to be in the same class until she got reassigned. can't help but feel like I've known her forever though.

I frowned a bit. The idea of hon being cool with Jinsoo bothered me, Maybe because the first time i Met hon he was beating up another hybrid behind the school's building. So how was he so cliquish with Jinsoo who was also a hybrid?

Hon: i don't know...... if you like her i guess she could come. I won't make friends with her though. 

he said looking me up and down before smirking and going back the way he came from.

jinsoo fiddled with his fingers nervously.

Jinsoo: he isn't all bad i promise. Some times he just get's in these weird moods.

i cocked my eyebrows at him.

Me: I take it you too are close?

Jinsoo: Um not exactly when we were little we were technically best friends but then there was an accident and.... well We've grown apart much. But i kinda have an obligation to stick around him. Not many people are fond of him these days so if not me then who else huh?