★彡 6 彡★

𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘎𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘳 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘺𝘱𝘰𝘴. 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘧 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘪 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘺𝘱𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵. 𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘪 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘶 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴! 𝘗𝘓𝘌𝘈𝘚𝘌 𝘌𝘟𝘊𝘜𝘚𝘌 𝘛𝘏𝘌𝘔

I walked down the stairs into the kitchen where my mom was cooking. Walking around the island to the fridge i stopped when my foot kicked something and i heard a squeal.

looking down my dad was sitting on the floor looking up at me. 

it was common for my dad to wonder around the house in his bunny form. He did it a lot. Mostly when he was feeling clingy and wanted to follow my mom around without getting in the way so much.

i used to ask him how it felt to shift. He said it was it was a relief and you felt free in your animal form.

i bent down to pick him up.

Me: I'm sorry pops. i'm still a bit tired i didn't see you.

he bit my finger hopping away some. Obviously salt.

i took my hand back 

Me: Ouch!! little bitch.

i kicked him causing him to squeal again and my mom to look up from her cooking.

Ma: guys knock it off, no fighting this morning.

It was normally for us to nag each other, mom put up with it for the most part. The door bell rung and I cocked my brow confused. It was 8am on a Saturday. Even though i lied and told jinsoo i had plans this weekend, I wasn't expecting anyone and my parents normally hung out with their friends outside of the house.

My dad took off so fast to the living room. 

Ma: Honey could you get that, your dad invited jungkook over. saying he wanted a bunny pal.

Me: EWW no why would he do that... 

Ma: who knows. It's a bunny thing. just let them run around some until i finish cooking breakfast then we all can eat.

Me: does he have to stay for breakfast!? 

i whined and my mom gave me a sharp glare causing me to roll my eyes and walk away.

Opening the door my dad rushed out hoping all around Jungkook's feet. 

Jungkook: wow he has lots of energy

me: yeah yeah... just come in so you guys can get this playdate over.

he frowned walking in. he took off his shoes leaving them by the door before turning to me trying to hug.

i scoffed pushing him off.

Jungkook: AWWW NOONA!!

My dad had ran off to the kitchen

Me: oh shut up. your literally here for my dad, leave me alone.

Jungkook: don't be so mean to me noona

Me: stop calling me that.

I turned around but stopped when he pulled me into him from behind. Instantly he began rubbing his head into the crease of my neck, I was about to shove him away when i felt him nuzzle at my ears making me melt a bit.