★彡 11 彡★

𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘎𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘳 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘺𝘱𝘰𝘴. 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘧 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘪 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘺𝘱𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵. 𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘪 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘶 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴! 𝘗𝘓𝘌𝘈𝘚𝘌 𝘌𝘟𝘊𝘜𝘚𝘌 𝘛𝘏𝘌𝘔

Jinsoo huffed as he walked into this class sitting down at his desk. He had been trying to figure out a way to make Yhumi his for the past week. He was also annoyed because Han had been ignoring him. 

They were close as kids until the accident.........

they never spoke on it anymore but Jinsoo had owed him... at least in han's eyes he did. Jinsoo never saw it that way but he continued on with the weird agreement of their relationship since he couldn't bare to lose his childhood friend. 

Since then on its been a never ending play on doing the other favors. Jinsoo would do what han asked and Han would do what was asked of him. It was no longer a real friendship. it didn't even feel the same as it used to. 

It was clear that the favor jinsoo asked of han got him....... well in a bit of trouble with a female hybrid. Whom they were starting to realize isn't to be messed with.

What hurt him even more was the fact that he saw han at the school's gate this morning and tried to speak to him but he ignored him walking over to Yhumi. 

his eyes almost bulged out of his head. Han had been out of school for a week due to his injuries and refused to let the kids at school see him that way. No matter how many times jinsoo walked to his house after school to check on him he'd never let the boy in.

So you could only imagine the confusion on his face when han who had finally came back to school sped past him to talk to Yhumi and her hybrid posy of all people.

He had tried to stay clear of mingsu lately... In his eyes she wasn't being a very good friend.... She grew clingy and wasn't willing to help him gain Yhumi's attention like she used to. He rolled his eyes. She always stuttered while he asked her for help and got silent. 

he put the thought aside as the teacher walked in and spoke.

Yhumi Pov: 

I sat in my chair day dreaming, jin was chatting about this new cook recipe he learned. Jimin was singing while Hobi threw "Yeah, Ok"  out every now and then hyping him up.