★彡 8 彡★

𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘎𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘳 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘺𝘱𝘰𝘴. 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘧 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘪 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘺𝘱𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵. 𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘪 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘶 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴! 𝘗𝘓𝘌𝘈𝘚𝘌 𝘌𝘟𝘊𝘜𝘚𝘌 𝘛𝘏𝘌𝘔

Walking to school I was a few feet away from the school's gate when I noticed Jinsoo and Mingsu smiling and walking together. I smiled in my head.

"finally... maybe she'll follow him around all day"

but just as much as I  was happy for them I started to frown.... if she got involved with jinsoo that'd just mean she'd be seeing a lot more of Han.... and why would she want to even put herself through that torture.

Shaking my head at my thoughts I walked in past them without being noticed. My name was called causing me to lift my head a bit at Jimin and Jungkook who were both smiling and waving at me.

I was slightly happy to see a smile on Jungkook's face. He had been moody towards me these past days. walking up to them I frowned when my wrist was pulled from behind. 

Turning over my shoulder I locked eyes with a smiling Jinsoo who was standing next to Mingsu, her gaze landed on our hands and she slightly frowned before putting her head down.

I cocked my brow and pulled my hand away from his embrace..

Me: uhh... hey?

Jinsoo: hey! I'm glad I caught you before you headed to your class. It's been a few days I was wondering if you'd still be down to show my your mom's shop?

I looked at him oddly. I had honestly forgot I even volunteered to go with him a different day. At least 3 or 4 days had went by since then, why was he still holding on to it.

I rubbed the back of my neck. 

Me: sorry... but Today isn't really a good time either.

Mingsu's head rose up and Jinsoo pouted

Jinsoo: aww... really? did you already have plans?

as I was thinking on a lie to tell him some grabbed my wrist speaking up from the side of me.

"Actually yeah she does"

looking over shocked at who dared to touch me, my glare softened when I noticed it was jk

Jinsoo scoffed lightly.

Jinsoo: yeah... well what's it to you?

jk frowned a bit before speaking to him in a calm voice.

Jungkook: well... if you must know, we're going on a date.

Jinsoo eyes widened before he mugged jk and looked at me

Jinsoo: you.... you guys are dating?

I shoved jk away some speaking up.

Me: NO! n....no. He said a friendly date. Gosh get your ears checked.