★彡 17 彡★

𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘎𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘳 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘺𝘱𝘰𝘴. 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘧 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘪 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘺𝘱𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵. 𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘪 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘶 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴! 𝘗𝘓𝘌𝘈𝘚𝘌 𝘌𝘟𝘊𝘜𝘚𝘌 𝘛𝘏𝘌𝘔

Jinsoo

I sat at my desk playing with my pencil.... Another boring lecture. My mind was still processing yesterdays events. 

I followed mingsu only to see her go talk to Yhumi..

Although they spoke low and i couldn't hear their whole convo the begining is what stuck out to me. After mingsu explained she fell for me. Everything in my head went blank. I pretty much blacked out on the rest of the convo. 

I glanced at her from my desk. She looked pretty today. Even looks like she put on some makeup..... I wonder why.

Would she be confessing to me today?????

Gosh...

What's the best way to turn a girl down? Don't get me wrong she's good looking but as long as Yhumi is still single I'll keep trying. But i wouldn't mind settling for Mingsu if I didn't have any other options. She might actually make a good girlfriend. 

Honestly I'm worried about the wrong things. I need to figure out how to become cool with Han again.... He was the muscles a lot of people were scared of me because he'd always be behind me doing as i say. 

Now he's not and our mutual friends don't really respect me nor listen to me.... How was i supposed to get things done or get my way if I didn't have han....

The lunch bell rung. I stood Up stretching. I looked over waiting for Mingsu to approach me. She had pulled out her compact and touched up her makeup before pulling out her lunch pouch. It looked extra full today. 

Hmmm.... maybe she made something for me?.....Thats fine. I'll eat it then turn her down.

I frowned as she got up slid her chair in and left the room. I walked out behind her and noticed she was going the same way as yesterday causing me to scuff..

she walked over to Yhumi and her friends bowing before sitting next to yhumi and pulling out her lunch... She shared with that jin guy whose eyes went wide at her food.

All the girls in our grade fawn over Jin.... I've never seen him even look interested in anything if it wasn't a plate of food... but then i noticed two guys switch places on the other side of Mingsu and recognized the tiger hybrid sharing some of his food with her.

Mingsu's face was so red. she giggled.... wdf 

I've never seen her giggling before.