★彡 15 彡★

𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘎𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘳 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘺𝘱𝘰𝘴. 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘧 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘪 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘺𝘱𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵. 𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘪 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘶 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴! 𝘗𝘓𝘌𝘈𝘚𝘌 𝘌𝘟𝘊𝘜𝘚𝘌 𝘛𝘏𝘌𝘔

I sat on my bed poofing out my fro some. I had on some sweats and a fitted crop top along with some low top Jordan ones. It was a chill Saturday and  I had absolutely nothing to do.  was thinking about to visit my moms shop. 

She was already gone when I woke up and my dad was too. Which was weird since he doesn't work on the weekends. But who knows. that dude is usually all over the place. I looked down at my phone that had a few Instagram notifications. they were all from Mingsu. she kept liking my pics over and over and it annoyed me because i only had like 3. 

I huffed picking my phone up when it vibrated. Lately every time my phone dings I hope its jk. I honestly don't know whats wrong with me.

I slightly groaned at another IG notification from Mingsu. She text me asking me to hangout. I left her on seen. I honestly have no intention on being cool with her. At first I tolerated her... but after i found out she was the person who took that picture of me and jk that Jinsoo has. All i can think of her as is a weirdo who stalks people. 

I heard the front door close and feet walking up the stairs, I assumed it was my dad his sent was strong. Maybe he worked out. Opening my room door i walked out only to be met with Jk carrying my dad who was still in bunny strong. 

i held my nose.

Me: Omg... dad why is your scent so strong

Jk: He came to run with me and my dad. sometimes we do runs on Saturdays. Your dad kept up pretty well actually. But he grew tired so I thought I'd walk him home.

I walked over taking him out of Jk's hands

Me: Aww kookie thanks but next time, don't he's more than capable of getting home on his own.

my dad bit my fingers and i gasped dropping him. which made him kick my shin

Me: Owww!!! you old bat

i kicked him and he squealed hoping away over to my parents room which was cracked. after making it inside he shifted and stuck his head out the door

Dad: I'm telling your mom that you hit me!

he said sticking his tongue out and slamming the door.

i rolled my eyes. he's so childish. Looking over Jk was was turning red and scratching the back of his neck. 

Jk: Uhh... i really walked home home because I wanted to see you. I know you don't like when i get mushy but i feel like i haven't had alone time with you in forever.

i opened my mouth to respond but was lost for words when he ran into me before pulling me into a hug.

Me: Oh?

i said while he immediately stated scenting me.

Jk: I'm going to your mom's shop to see the guys. do you want to go with me?

i nodded

Me: Yeah i was gonna stop by anyway. Let me go get my wallet

before i could walk away he pulled me back into him.