★彡 9 彡★

𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘎𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘳 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘺𝘱𝘰𝘴. 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘧 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘪 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘺𝘱𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵. 𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘪 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘶 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴! 𝘗𝘓𝘌𝘈𝘚𝘌 𝘌𝘟𝘊𝘜𝘚𝘌 𝘛𝘏𝘌𝘔

Jinsoo POV:

I stood at the schools entrance, my eyes glanced over the face of every kid entering. I had showed up extra early today. I was excited. It was really her....

Mingsu had showed my some pictures yesterday on the walk home of Yhumi and jungkook. She had bunny ears and a bunny tail clear as day. She looked so much like the yhumi I knew in junior high. 

She never really talked much. More so was always around.  people wanted to be cool with her but friendships were never her thing. I always watched her hoping one day she'd notice me more and we'd become friends but sadly that day never came. 

I never knew she came to Rockwale. I always assumed she'd go to P.I. Academy since she always had the best grades and that's where a lot of other hybrids from our school decided to go.

If it really is her then I'm excited, if it isn't and it just happens to be a girl who likes to dress up in animal cosplay to make hybrids feel better........... well..

that's even better. either way... I want her and that no good jungkook doesn't deserve her.... who even is he in the first place. He didn't attend our private school and i hadn't heard of him until this year. Regardless yhumi was gonna be mine and i was really happy that Mingsu showed me those pictures.

Speaking of mingsu. i wondered when she'd be getting to school. I kinda left early without telling her. We had made it a routine to walk together but i had got so excited of the yhumi situation and planned to leave early alone just so i could talk to her. 

Mingsu always seemed to get upset when i brought up Yhumi which was very weird. I thought they were friends. But i never really questioned it.

Just as i was clearing my thoughts my eyes spotted a brown curly fro. My cat ears perked as i saw her. Her head was lowered in her phone and she held her same expressionless stare.

My smiled was as bright as day, i stepped forward about to approach her but my movement came to a halt when my ears picked up multiple footsteps approaching.

frowning i watched as multiple hybrid boys came running passed me over to her. It was almost like pure instinct her head shot up and all the boys threw themselves around her.

"Yhumiiiiiiiiii!"

I was expecting some type of groan or annoying mug, maybe even an eye roll. You know.... the classic Yhumi reaction that showed how she couldn't be bothered.

However that never came. She just stood there letting them hug her and listened to them tell her stories about their morning. I frowned as i watched her pat one of the boys heads. He also happened to be a cat hybrid.