★彡 3 彡★

𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘎𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘳 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘺𝘱𝘰𝘴. 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘧 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘪 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘺𝘱𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵. 𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘪 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘶 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴! 𝘗𝘓𝘌𝘈𝘚𝘌 𝘌𝘟𝘊𝘜𝘚𝘌 𝘛𝘏𝘌𝘔

-The next day

i sat down on a bench under a tree that received just enough sunlight. It was lunch time and today was a really warm day. Yet there was a slight breeze in the air. I licked my lips as i took the lid off of the bento boxes my mom had prepared for me.

My mom was very versatile in the kitchen. She also knew how to make many American dishes as well. She loved to switch up the type of things she cooked. I didn't eat dinner last night being that i was too tired from all the school work i needed to finish so she made me take three boxes for lunch today. I know three sounds a little excessive. However Hybrids naturally have large appetites 

I doubt i'll finish everything now. I'm a slow eater so It'll take me longer and I don't have a long lunch break. Eating some rice my hidden ears perked at the sound of footsteps.... a lot of them. This was a nice secluded bench behind one of the schools buildings. I groaned annoyed since i really wanted to be alone. All morning Jimin kept trying to start conversations with me. It really drove me crazy. 

i heard a few voices

"She has to be back here i can smell her!?"

"Are you sure?? Doesn't seem like anyone ever comes back here!?"

"THERE SHE IS!!!! NOONA NOONA!!!"

lifting my head off to the side i see a happy jungkook running in my direction followed by Jin and Jimin.

I frowned a bit.

I've never been called Noona before.. my body shivered just remembering the way it rolled off his tongue.... was i really older than him?

He stopped in front of me his ears plopped to the side and he held a big smile. I was a bit taken back. This was the first time he'd acknowledged my presence since what happened yesterday.

I could hear his little puff ball tail wagging.

i cocked my brow at him before sitting my chopsticks down..

Me: Yes jungkook?

jin and jimiin had just caught up to him. 

He blushed placing an banana Milk on the bench next to me before hiding behind jin making me grow confused.

Jin: he told us what happened yesterday and he wanted to thank you, Please accept his gift as a thank you.

I couldn't help but smile on the inside a bit. It was so cute how he was so thrilled to see me then shy all of a sudden.

I coughed trying to get rid of my mushy thoughts.

Me: oh.... uh. Well okay.

I grabbed the drink and began to drink from it.