★彡 23 彡★

𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘎𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘳 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘺𝘱𝘰𝘴. 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘧 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘪 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘺𝘱𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵. 𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘪 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘶 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴! 𝘗𝘓𝘌𝘈𝘚𝘌 𝘌𝘟𝘊𝘜𝘚𝘌 𝘛𝘏𝘌𝘔

OMG

My eyes stretched as far as they could go as i looked at the front of my moms shop. She was on the phone with my dad crying. But it was like i was frozen in place. Every part of my body stuck.

It was monday morning. Me and the group had gotten back from camping last night. The plan was for me to ride with my mom to the shop this morning and help with a few things before walking to school. Only problem is we parked in the back alley and entered through the back door. After we got the kitchen all ready we moved to the front room and while i was wiping down the register. I noticed something....

Hearts racing, me and mom rushed out to the front of the shop. there was paint all over the windows. large words that read. "HYBRID LOVER"

The person drew a little bunny with X's over its eyes. they also drew a weird mini distorted figure of my mom.

It bothered me. Hate crimes don't happen as often as before and it rarely ever happens on this part of town. My mom's fingers were shaking... I could hear her breathing slow down so im sure my dad was saying something to calm her down.

I could tell she was nervous and becoming more self aware... There really wasn't any way to tell who did this. she began looking over her shoulder giving people walking by weird glances. I grabbed her by her shoulders walking her back inside and led her into the kitchen before going back to the front and mindlessly wiping down some tables...

I was still trying to process everything. This doesn't usually happen. Everyone around here really likes my mom. I was in deep thought when I felt my phone buzz in my coat. I was going to reach for it when the kitchen door opened.

Mom: Hey... uh. Your dad is going to come get you and drop you off at school. I'm gonna head home. We'll leave the shop closed today.

I nodded

Me: It's okay mom... I can walk

She shook her head as my phone began to vibrate like crazy.

Mom: No... I - I would feel better if he drove you. We don't know if the person who did this is watching our family.

I nodded as she walked back into the kitchen Probably to go to the back room and grab her bag and keys.

Pulling out my phone i noticed the amount of texting going on in the group chat.

I read the first notification just as my dad called me telling me he was outside.

Jin: Uh.... Yhumi. You're gonna want to see this......

I huffed... i was already having a shitty morning..

finally getting out of my dad's car. I walked through the court yard getting a lot of weird looks. Some people even whispered a bit but i never really cared much for others gossip and didn't let it effect me.