★彡 10 彡★

𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘎𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘳 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘺𝘱𝘰𝘴. 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘧 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘪 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘺𝘱𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵. 𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘪 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘶 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴! 𝘗𝘓𝘌𝘈𝘚𝘌 𝘌𝘟𝘊𝘜𝘚𝘌 𝘛𝘏𝘌𝘔

I huffed as i threw the trash bag over my shoulder and into the dumpster behind my moms shop. My school shirt getting dirty some. Im glad i had took off my jacket. i rubbed my hands across my skirt tired. I turned to head back into the shop when i noticed three figures leaned up on the ally way. 

smoking cigs. One of them in particular had a very..... very.... Familiar scent. Frowning a bit i walked over without another thought. 

as i got closer two of the guys turned around facing me. Smirking some. they nudged their friend who had yet to look up.

Guy#1: Hey sweet cheeks what brings you around here

Guy#2: yeah school girl, need us to tutor you? I'd teach you some pretty good lessons.

their friend chuckled a bit blowing out smoke but he looked shooked when he looked up catching my eye.

Han...

i held the same expression... void of any emotion.

once i got close enough i turned my nose up at the two nobodies.

Me: go away....

one guy laughed while the other guys scuffed.

Guy#2: that's so cute... she's putting up a little act

My eyes never left han's

Me: i ..... said......scram.

they went to speak again but han threw his cig to the side stepping on it as he stepped forward.

Han: come on guys lets just go somewhere else honestly

Guy#1: dude no where not gonna let some random scrawny bitch force us from our smoking spot.

han shook his head and went to walk again but i pushed him by the chest back into the wall

Me: not you... them

Guy#2: hey there little girl didn't your mom teach you manners.

he grabbed my wrist firmly. i snatched it away from him kicking his leg to the side and instantly he fell to his knees where i cocked my fist to the side and hit him right in his jaw.

he slumped forward and the other guy gasped.

i did this all without breaking contact with han.

Me: i won't say it again.... GO. HOME.

the first guy looked over at han who nodded and he quickly helped up the other guy leaving without saying a word.

After they disappeared han scuffed never looking my way. he refused to make eye contact.

Me: so han..... how's your day going?

he smacked his lips looking my way.

Han: Stop bullshitting and get to the point. What the hell do you want Brown.