★彡 4 彡★

𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘎𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘳 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘺𝘱𝘰𝘴. 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘧 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘪 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘺𝘱𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵. 𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘪 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘶 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴! 𝘗𝘓𝘌𝘈𝘚𝘌 𝘌𝘟𝘊𝘜𝘚𝘌 𝘛𝘏𝘌𝘔

"YOU'RE A WHAT!?""

All the guys yelled out except Jungkook..

Me: he's right I'm a hybrid..

Hobi: yeah right.... you look human to me.

Me: Can't you smell me tho.

Taehyung: YAH! i literally thought you just had a weird smell. No human smells like that but you looked so normal. Thought my nose was playing tricks on me.

Namjoon: wait i don't understand how can this be.....

Jimin: NO NO NO! your asking all the wrong questions. the real question is WHYYYYYY!? WHY WASN'T IT ME. MRS. BROWN SHOULD HAVE WAITED FOR ME!!! I WANTED TO BE THE HYBRID SHE LOVED.

yoongi smacked the back of his head

Me: simple I'm a half bread

Jin: WAH!? those are real. I've never seen a HumanxHybrid couple before, yet alone seen them produce a child. I always thought humans were too scared to have relations with hybrids.

Jimin: not my love... she's never afraid to take risk

there was another smack and jimin whined again.

Me: they aren't rare but they aren't very popular either.

Namjoon: i see... well is that your natural state? do you just look like a human with hybrid abilities? can you shift.

I shook my head.

Taehyung: what type of hybrid are you anyway.

jungkook spoke up.

Jungkook: She's a bunny.

yoongi smacked his head.

Yoongi: you can't just speak for her jk. Plus how would you know anyway. 

Jungkook: Yah ! i just know it OKA!? when we touched hands at the shop i felt it. It was like an instant connection. She's the only other bunny hybrid i've ever met. trust me i know when I've met another bunny.

Hobi: yeah right..

Me: no guys he's right.

They had all turned to face me and gasped in shock when they noticed my now visible bunny ears and tail.

Taehyung: OMG GOD SHE'S SO ADORABLE.!!

i glared at him due to his word choice.

Jin: if you don't mind me asking.... how did you do that?

i shrugged..

Me: i don't know. It's something i've always been able to do... see