★彡 2 彡★

𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘎𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘳 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘺𝘱𝘰𝘴. 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘧 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘪 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘺𝘱𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵. 𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘪 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘶 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴! 𝘗𝘓𝘌𝘈𝘚𝘌 𝘌𝘟𝘊𝘜𝘚𝘌 𝘛𝘏𝘌𝘔

Yhumi POV:

I groaned as i sped up. I slept in by accident and was about to be 10 minutes late. I would ask my parents for a car but few kids drove cars to school. So i would stand out and I'm sure people would start approaching me trying to be cool for rides. 

i'd seen it happen to other kids around campus.

Gosh i hate people.......

Everyone was annoying in my book. whether it was hybrid or Human. It was all the same.

I frown as i thought about the conversation my dad had with me last night. He thought i was ashamed of myself since i hadn't been showing my bunny features at all lately. Honestly I've never once been ashamed of myself. Always thought i was quite special. just never saw a reason to brag about it.

he then went on to lecturing me about how i need to get involved with other hybrids more. He said when he was around my age he had several strong bonds with other hybrids. Which doesn't surprise me. He practically needed to in order to grow and mature. However me and him we are different and sometimes he forgets that.

I don't need strong connections and explained that to him for the 100th time ever.... he understood but said it would still be nice to see me interact more with people of my own kind 

quote on quote.

i scuffed staring down at my shoes as i walked....

Yeah right as if I'd make friends.... i hate almost everyone.....

I stopped knocked out of my thoughts when i went crashing into someone.

Fuck... just great

i groaned standing up fixing my skirt. Locking eyes with the person who bumped into me i was met with a girl wearing a P.I. Academy uniform. I frown almost instantly.

Don't get me wrong the school uniform was trash

Don't get me wrong the school uniform was trash. But it wasn't necessarily the uniform that annoyed me. I was the girl wearing it. 

standing in front of me was Sumin. She looked a little different but her scent was still the same obviously and her fox tail and ears were as clear as day.