★彡 21 彡★

𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘎𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘳 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘺𝘱𝘰𝘴. 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘧 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘪 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘺𝘱𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵. 𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘪 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘶 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴! 𝘗𝘓𝘌𝘈𝘚𝘌 𝘌𝘟𝘊𝘜𝘚𝘌 𝘛𝘏𝘌𝘔

I giggled as Jk distracted me from my task at hand. I was supposed to be sweeping the shop. It was closed now and we were just cleaning up.. Well i was trying to the Jk wouldn't stop distracting me,

Me: Kookie please... I'm almost finished

I said as i pat his bunny body with the broom causing him to squeal and hope away to the back room where the kitchen was.

I shook my head at him. He was hopping around me in circles. He'd been doing that to me for three days now. It was weird because it felt so familiar. 

Dumping the dust pan I put it and the broom away in the storage closet as i heard my mom squeal

Mom: YHUMI!!!!! COME GET YOUR BUNNY! I ALREADY HAVE ONE BUNNY MAN ON MY HANDS I DON'T NEED ANOTHER ONE!

i laughed shaking my head. I had forgot my dad was here too. Now that i think about it. Jk reminded me more of my dad everyday. He could never just let my mom work when he visited the shop. Walking into the kitchen where she was trying to wipe down the counter i noticed my dad hopping around her in a circle while Jk nibbled at her shoes everytime she politely kicked him away he'd just come back.

Me: Oh god.

i said lifting kookie up and away from them while i watched my dad continue to hope in a circle around her 

It caused me to smile. I walked back into the front closing up the display cases and locking them after I sat jk back down... while doing this he went right back to hoping in circles around me.

I remember when i was younger i used to ask my dad why he did that so much while mom was cooking in the kitchen. He told me that that's how a bunny professes his love to his mate. It was a natural thing for a male bunny to do. 

That I'd understand when i got older. He was basically expressing that she was his world. His world revolves around her. Like a little bunny dance to praise his lover. I'd sometimes see him doing it in his human form. they'd be talking and he casual walk around her while talking to her. He told me that it was instinctive and normally it happened against his will. Sometimes he wouldn't even realize he was doing it. Like a trans that starts when he gets really happy around her or day dreams about her. He basically did it whenever he thought deeply about her. She was his love his heart.

I smiled at this but soon my smiled turned into a frown.... It was like all the breath in my body was knocked out as i froze my hand a inch away from locking the last display case. I looked down at my feet watching Jk's bunny hope peacefully around my feet. 

I gulped looking at the door to the backroom. I could still hear my mom humming so that meant she was still busy at work.

I twisted the key to the case before tossing it onto the counter and looking back at the blissful bunny.. Showing my hybrid features my tail soon showed along with my ears.