37- Girl's Night

Sab: “Oh my God we should totally play truth or dare.”

Mads: “C’mon Sab. They are seniors. They probably don’t wanna-”

Avani: “Are you kidding? I definitely want to play!!”

You: “Okay then… Sab, you go first.”

Sab: “Mads… what’s your body count?”

Mads: “Well, counting Jaden I guess that’s one.”

You: “You guys already slept together? Why didn’t you tell me?”

Mads: “I don’t know. I didn’t think you’d approve. Wait- You totally are sleeping with Chase so why didn’t you tell me?”

You: “Fair enough.”

Sab: *laughing*
"They're both so hot it’s not even funny. None of us would have waited either, don't feel bad.”

Avani: “Not a lot of people see how awesome Chase is because he’s not a jock.”

Mads: “Avani, have you and Chase ever- ya know- like had a thing?”

Avani: *laughing*
“Don’t I get to pick truth or dare first? Oh well, the answer is easy. Nope. We are basically like siblings and have been best friends since grade school. What about you Ness, truth or dare.”

Nessa: “Uh- dare, I guess?”

Avani: “Send a text to the last person you hooked up with.”

Nessa looked at you uncomfortably and started to stutter but you grabbed the phone and sent it for her:
“We’re past it. Wait… Josh is the last person isn’t he?”

Nessa got up and announced:“I need a refill… anyone need more soda?”

“I need a refill… anyone need more soda?”

Sab: “I’m gonna need something a lot stronger than that if we’re gonna be texting exes.”

Mads: *noticing Nessa getting anxious*
“Avani and I will come help. I know where my parents keep their good stuff.”

As soon as you were alone, you asked Nessa:
“I can text him that it was me goofing around on your phone if you want. I know that was awkward.”

Nessa: “There’s something I need to tell you.”

You were interrupted by the girls all coming back in the room in a hurry as Mads tries to explain through laughter:
“Mom and Dad were totally making out on the couch… GROSS!”

*NESSA’S POV*

The next day Josh was waiting by Nessa’s locker to ask:
“What was with the middle of the night text and then just suddenly not answering?”

Nessa: “I- Uh- It was just the girls goofing around.”

Josh: *rolling his eyes*
“Grow up, Ness.”

Josh stomped off as Jaden walked up confused:
“Do I want to know? Nevermind, no. So I heard you girls had a sleepover this weekend. Did you tell your best friend yet?”

Nessa: “I told her about being gay a few days ago and it went okay and I told Mads at the sleepover.”

Jaden: “Ness… I meant about being pregnant.”

Nessa pulled him closer and whispered:
“Keep your voice down, dude!”

Jaden: *whispering*
“I’m sorry, but you’re going to need all the support you can get soon.”

Nessa: *tearing up*
“I can’t do this. I don’t want this.”

Jaden: “If you don’t want to be pregnant, you don’t have to be. You know that, right? I will back you whatever you need.”

Nessa: “That’s not an option. I have to have my parent’s sign off on that and they won’t even talk to me.”

Jaden pulled Nessa into a tight hug as tears poured down her face. 

Jaden: “It went that good, huh?”

Nessa: *crying harder*
“Oh God! What am I going to do?”

Jaden: “Listen to me. I meant every word I said. I am not going anywhere and whatever you need, I gotchu.”

Nessa: “I can’t do this alone. I can’t, Jaden. I can’t. Oh God! I can’t!!”

Jaden tightened his hug and rubbed his hands over her back to soothe her:
“Shhhhh… It’s okay.”

Nessa: “Please don’t tell anyone until I’m ready.”

*END NESSA’S POV*