2. Gianluca's P.o.V.

The boys asked me to join the game and I sat next to Piero. I looke at the girl, Ignazio has met and my heart started beating faster. When Ignazio has introduced her, I was sleepy and had bearly opened my eyes behind my sunglasses. When he came with her, I thought it would be another hotel staff, he had flirted with, but it wasn't. Now that I saw her, I was stunned. Her not very long wet hair was gorgeously messy, her towel was around her shoulders. Ignazio whispered something to her and she giggled. Suddenly I felt so jealous. I couldn't stop staring at her. But the strange thing was, that she didn't look at me once. It seemed, like she was either avoiding my gaze or simply ignoring me. Due to my lack of concentration Piero and I lost the game. Ignazio and Charlie cheered and he kissed her hand. I quickly looked away, as if searching something.

"Have you been to the water slides?", Charlie asked and I lifted my head to speak, but then I saw, that she was talking to Ignazio.

"No", he said, "Show me!" And they left, smiling and laughing.

She had such a beautiful smile and her eyes were so happy and bright. I looked down.

"What's the matter?", Piero asked me.

I put on a rather fake smile and answered: "Oh, nothing." And I put my headphones back again. I didn't want to tell them yet. I was pretty sure, that I was just about to fall in love and I didn't really realise it was possible, but what else was could this feeling be?

But it looked like she only had eyes for Ignazio.