4. Gianluca's P.o.V.

I was sitting on my bed when I heard a knock. Ignazio stepped into my room and sat next to me.

"Hey, Gianluca", he said softly, "What's wrong? You're so quiet the whole time. I see, that something is bothering you."

I didn't want him to know. As much as I had noticed through the day, he was very close with her now. And now he brought her to her room, I don't know what they did and what they talked about. So there was a chance, that they had feelings for each other and had already confessed them. Though, maybe Ignazio would have told us. But I guess he is working on this right now. So I won't tell him. I also couldn't just ask him about her, because he would notice immidiately.

So I smiled weakly and said: "Thanks, but I just have quite of a headache the whole day. I think I should go to sleep." Ignazio looked skeptically at me and frowned, as if not satisfied with my answer. He stood up and said: "Alright then, sleep well. Oh and is it okay for you that we hang out with Charlie? Or is her presence bothering you?"

I said as relaxed and distanced as I could: "Nah, she's nice, I don't mind."

Ignazio nodded and left the room. I switched the lights off and fell on my bed. I thought about her stunning eyes and hair and everything. How could she not find herself beautiful? Her laugh, her relaxed way. I closed my eyes and saw her.

But she was smiling at Ignazio.