7. Charlie's P.o.V.

I got so excited! I sat between Ignazio and Gianluca and I was feeling his warmth when our knees touched every now and then.

Piero started: "Ignazio, truth or dare?"

"Dare"

"Alright, go on the balcony and scream a few verses of 'Volare'!"

Ignazio laughed and said: "I don't even need a dare to do this." He went to the balcony and I grabbed my phone to film it. "VOLAAARE! OOH! CANTAAARE! OOOOH!", he yelled and when he finished he jumped back on the bed and we all laughed. I put my phone aside and Ignazio said:

"Charlieee... truth or dare?"

"Truth"

He saw my locksreen as my phone turned on from a notification and grinned at the Il Volo background picture.

"Who would you marry out of Il Volo?"

I raised my eyebrows. No, no, please.

I said playfully: "All of you! This would be so much fun with you three as my husbands!"

Ignazio shook his head, not satisfied with my answer: "You have to pick!" And he shoved his hair back dramatically.

I took this chance to play along with him and said exaggerated: "Well theeen it's you of courseeee, I mean after this hairflip how could I not??"

 Piero made a dramatically sad face so I added, fake-whispering: "I swear he forced me to!"

We laughed and I patted Pieros knee across the bed. Then I encouraged myself and leaned to Gianluca and hugged him from the side. His hand went up and he stroke my arm. I gazed at him and he smiled, until Ignazio said: "Oh, so the husband isn't getting anything?" I laughed and kissed him on the cheek. "Much better", he said satisfied.

We moved on and I could finally exhale in relief. We played for a while and then agreed to start watching the movie. I sat next to Ignazio, but then went away to the bathroom for a second. When I returned I saw some space left next to Gianluca. Should I? Wouldn't it be obvious? Nah, come on!

So I took a bowl and offered him some snacks. When he took them, I sat next to him and he put his arm around my shoulder. Wow! I forgot how to breath. After a few minutes Ignazio said: "Where is my prinicpessa?" I really didn't want to go away from Gianluca, so I said: "Oh, you're just saying it because I have food." We laughed when he tried to deny it and then, to my surprise Gianluca said: "Besides, why is it only your principessa?" And he patted my cheek. I smiled to him and he winked. I melted away and turned red. Piero agreed and said: "Yeah, it's not like she actually is your wife, Mister! Don't get too much hope here." I laughed and said: "If you don't stop arguing, I'll sit alone on the couch."

"Yes, m'am, no, m'am!", Piero yelled.

I crawled between him and Gianluca and offered Ignazio the snacks. I was a bit sad when I had to move from Gianluca's arm, but after a while he put his arm back around me and I leaned a little bit against him. He smelled so fresh and felt so warm, I didn't notice how I fell asleep.