Chapter 16 - Decision

Malika left, Naomi right

~But if I never had you, then I could never lose you, do you know what might happen if, I decide to choose you~

C L E O

"Okay let's think about this rationally." Naomi said sitting cross legged in the middle of my room. "Maybe it wouldn't be such a bad idea if you kept the baby,"

"Besides, abortion is morally wrong, it's basically murdering a child." Taî said.

Then obviously Malika being the voice of reason simply said. "At the end of the day, it's Cleo's decision to make, she's the only one who's going to be affected by it."

It had been like this for the past two hours. Sitting spread around my room, eating junk foor and going back and forth on what to do about his whole baby issue. I've been quietly eating Ben&Jerry's the whole time whilst trying to come up with my own solution but I have nothing. We had even drawn Venn diagrams and yet I'm back to square one. I don't have a clue on what to do about this baby. I can't even call it mine because it doesn't feel real yet and I've chosen not to go back to the doctors until I'm 100 percent sureof what I want to do. I don't want them clouding my judgment which is pretty contradictory seeing as that is exactly what my friends are doing right now.

"What did Reuben say?" Aiya asked me with her mouth full of Skittles. I swear she's addicted to those sweets.

"He basically said that he'll be here no matter what I decide to do but he won't tell me what he actually wants." I felt better after talking to Reuben about it, it felt like the weight was no longer only on my shoulders but on both of ours. At the same time I'm still not over him and Indya doing their little thing. He stopped talking to her even though she's constantly texting him, it's annoying but he won't listen to me when I tell him to change his number. He's trying to make things work and I can't stop him from doing that. If we're actually gonna attempt this again then we need to stop letting other people come between us, especially if I keep the baby.

"The truth is no one actually knows what they'd do until they're actually in the situation themselves." Taî put in.

"Yeah well, I'm in this 'situation' and I still haven't got a clue."

"Okay this conversation has been going on for 2 hours and it's making me depressed." Naomi stated dramatically.

"Hoe, everything makes you depressed." Malika replied. "You break a nail, you're depressed, you eat, you're depressed, you shit-

She was cut off by a pillow hitting the back of her head followed by a screw face from Naomi. "You lot are mad childish." Taî said laughing. "Nah but real talk, let's agree; Cleo has to make this decision on her own and we back her no matter what she chooses,"

Everyone agreed and of course Aiya had to be extra by adding, "Of course Cleo, you know you my bitch."

Naomi rolled her eyes. "Okay good, now can we watch Takers because it has all my husbands in it, including Paul Walker, rest in peace my white chocolate man."

I laughed at Naomi's craziness. "As long as I have Mr Chris Brown I am so good." I said.

"Nuh-uh, pregnant or not Cleo, we'll fight if you think you're taking my baby away from me." Taî said screwing me.

"But you have Kane, little miss we're-just-friends, Bitch you ain't fooling noooobody fawkk you mean!" Aiya exclaimed forever being ratchet.

"Kane and Taî, sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G." Malika sang joining in as Taî started blushing and screamed slightly before burying her face in a pillow.