Chapter 28 - Frenemy?

Trixie in MM

C L E O 

I woke up at the same as Taî on Thursday morning because I had to go with her to college to sort out where I would be sitting my A Level exams. As much as I want the world to just stop because I had a baby, unfortunately it doesn't so Athena agreed to look after Izzy for the day.

I had a shower then looked for something to wear. I settled on a fitted black long sleeved t-shirt with skinny khaki coloured dungarees and black Stan Smiths. After that I did my hair and make-up. I simply put my hair in a middle parting then tied it into a ponytail, then I slicked back my edges before doing my make-up. I actually managed to plan myself properly for once so I wasn't keep anyone waiting.

"Yay, I'm so happy you're coming to my college today," Taî sang as she skipped into my room.

"Would you relax you overexcited weirdo." I said as I packed all the necessary forms into my bag.

"You are sooooo rude," She pouted.

"Walleva nigguh, who you all dressed up for huh?" I asked wiggling my eyebrows. She was wearing ripped denim boyfriend jeans and a crop top. I think we were both just gassed because it's starting to get hot now.

"Me, myself and I hoe." She said. "Come on let's go,"

Taî and I walked to the bus stop and chilled for a bit until the bus came. The bus was packed and we went upstairs to the back of the bus where all the bait heads were.

"That ain't my girl that's my nigga!?!" Aiya screamed as me and Taî made our way to the back to sit with them lot. The back of the bus consisted of Aiya, Màlika, Murphy, Bezzie, Kai and a few people that I didn't know.

"Catch me out on Ocean Drive wit' her!" I sang back.

"Aye, aye, aye turn up!" Màlika shouted joining in with our madness.

"Too...much...noise." Taî muttered shaking her head and sitting down next to Malika. I sat on the other side next to Aiya.

"Innit, it's not every day be loud." Kai added putting out his first for me to spud. "Wagwarn my G." I hadn't seen him in ages because he's turned into some next roadman. He's too busy to link up but somehow he's always on road.

I returned his spud and laughed. "How's life?"

He shrugged and made a face. "Same old same old, can't complain."

"You chat so much shit," Murphy said looking at Kai.

"Shut up you fuckboy," Kai retorted.

"Wasteman,"

"Suck your mum,"

"Suck your dad,"

"Suck your nan."

"Suck yourself,"

"Suck your...thumb?" Everyone burst out laughing at Kai's shit comeback. Kai kissed his teeth and sunk in his seat mumbling profanities under his breath.

"That's Anthony, Jayden and Jeremiah," Aiya said pointing the people I didn't know out. "They're twins," She added referring to Jayden and Jeremiah.

"No shit Aiya," I said. They all said their yo's and nodded their head at me.

"And the sket at the back over there is Kai's side chick Lauren." Màlika added smiling at this girl who was sitting next to Kai, I hadn't even noticed her until Màlika mentioned her.

"Why are you so horrible?" Taî asked trying to hold in her laughs.

Màlika shrugged. "My bad Lauren, you're not really a sket." She apologised, to which Lauren rolled her eyes and then went back to her phone. She looked kinda familiar but I couldn't quite put my finger on it.