Chapter 22 - Let Me Know

~You're a positive motivating force within my life~ Aaliyah

C L E O

"Taî get up man!" I said as I continued hitting her over the head with a pillow. This girl is seriously the deepest sleeper in the world.

"Mmph I'm up." She mumbled only to turn around and bury herself deeper into the bed. I mean I'm not gonna lie the bed's at the hotel are buff but her aunt had come inside telling us to get ready.

It's finally the day of my dad and Vanessa's wedding. They had to have their wedding in November because they both have really busy schedules so that is basically the only time that they could plan a wedding. Luckily they picked a day when there wasn't going to be completely shit weather. The sun was shining and everything but don't get it twisted, we're in London so I'm expecting the bitter wind to slap me round the face as soon as I step foot outside.

"Alright you know what, I'm about two seconds away from getting water and pouring it on you." I threatened because I was getting fed up. I like my sleep too.

"I'm up, chill you crazy bitch." She said sitting up and rubbing sleep out of her eye."

"Finally, come on get ready, we've got shit to do. And your mum is going crazy." I told her truthfully. From the moment Vanessa had woken up she was running back and forth making sure that everything was where it's supposed to be.

Taî got into the shower and got ready and as soon as she was ready we left our room to sort out hair and make-up. The whole time that I was having my make up done cameras kept flashing in my face that I was beginning to feel dizzy. The day had only just begun but truthfully I was ready to go and sleep. Earlier Vanessa was going crazy so her sister took her phone away so that she wouldn't call to see how everything's going.

"Mum, would you relax please, I'm getting stressed out just watching you." Taî said. She had finished getting her make-up done which looked amazing. I'm not a patient person at all so sitting her whilst people rubbed and brushed and stuck shit onto my face was definitely not going to be the highlight of today but I grinned and bared it anyway.

"Alright gorgeous I'm all done," The makeup artist said whilst handing me a mirror. She did a pretty damn good job, my make up was buff.

"Oi Cleo, your dad wants to talk to you when you're done." My eldest cousin Andre said coming into the room.

"Aw you look nice."

"Auntie CeCe I look better." My nephew AJ said coming out from behind Andre's legs. He's 7 and is basically Andre's twin it's mad.

"Yeah you do, you cutie," I agreed resulting in a stare from Andre. He did look cute though in his suit that matched his dad. "Tell my dad I'm come speak to him once I've done my hair."

"Aight cool, come AJ let's go, unless you wanna stay with the girls and get your make-up done."

AJ immediately scrunched up his face. "Ewwww makeup," He said then ran out the room with Andre following him.

"Cleo your cousin is too buff," Taî said as the hairstylist started to do my hair.

I shook my head ignoring her boy crazy self. "How's your mum?"

Taî sighed. "I think my aunty drugged her to be honest. One minute she was running around like a headless chicken and now she's all chill."

"Uhm, I don't think it's that deep," I laughed.

"Here," Taî said passing me my phone.

I looked at the caller ID and sighed. "Tell him I'll call him back later."