Valentine's Day Special

Meep! I got bored and thought: these lonely people need serotonin. So this will just be a random person, anyone you want, I won't use any certain nickname, just general ones and yes, it's nothing but smut.

So if you think of Kiyoko or Saeko they already strapped up and ready to go
And I'll s using they/them pronouns.

  "Come here, my little darling." They inched their fingers down to your heat, managing to undo your jeans and put you on the bed in second. "It's Valentine's Day and I wanna make you feel like the most precious and special thing I the world, Y/N."

Off go your jeans and you underwear was in a bunch at your feet. You sighed, feeling a weird good tingle on your shoulders that ran down to your stomach.
"Don't get distracted, baby." They slapped your ass lightly, a smug look on their face. Inching toward the source of your juices and arousal, they light locked across its entrance, just barely poking into the cave. Your breath hitched, your hand pulling the sheets into your hands. They breathed onto your outer sensitive bundle of  nerves, kissed it then began swirling their tongue on it.

They began to suckle on it, light grazing their teeth on, careful not to draw blood, then kissing down to your weeping hole; it was practically gushing for them. You wanted to look down and see them, but their tightened grip on your thigh wouldn't let you.
   "Not yet, sweet darling." They whispered, dwelling their tongue into you. Exploring  every inch, the hot rigid walls that would soon be wrapped around them, pulsing around them for a lovely release. Their tongue flickered up to you inner sensitive button and you gasped, knowing it took a bit more than that.

A chuckle erupted from the pit of their throat, deciding to to fuck it and began slurping, sucking, flicking their tongue all over you. They kissed and sucked on your entrance, tracing it with their tongue, pushing two fingers inside and then they bent. You moaned a bit louder and they smiled, sloshing their tongues side to side up and down, writing an entire poem on your hole.

You felt a third finger shove into you and you began pulling at the sheets then their other hand lightly pushing down on your lower stomach. You began shaking under them, gushing and spreading your juices all over the sheets.

   "Cum. Cum for me, my beautiful little thing."
You immediately unraveled, crying out in ecstasy as your orgasm flushed your system. They patted your aching core some, "Ooh my good little thing."

They pulled you up, turned you around, aiming their cock right at your sopping hole. It was practically leaking honey for them, so perfect and ready for them. They pushed onto your entry, feeling the lovely heartbeat they just spurred to life, then sheathed themselves into you. You cried out, their hand holding your arms behind your band and their free arm pushing you down the mattress, right where you made a mess like a whore.

  "Good Toy." They smiled, bucking their hips at an ungodly pace. Immediately your walls made reacting, convulsing and pulled them in more, your cried reaching the sky. You could taste yourself on the bed, you were crying and drooling, along with a string of incoherent moans being strewed out of you.

   "Ooh my darling is such a good little thing for me!" They began going faster, not caring if their thrusts were shallow or not deep as before, giving you that gaps of realization on how deep they could go inside you.

You began screaming, spasming all over their cock, drooling onto the sheets and floor, your legs about rest to give out. They pushed your feet apart more with theirs and lifted you up, holding your face, smashing kisses all over you. You walls were like a vacuum, determined to get its release and cum like a Slut on them, and then it came.

  "Fuckfuckfuckfuck!!!" You smiled, your legs giving away and just dangling on their dick. "Ahhh..."

"My good good Y/N."

You nodded, repeating their words and smiled, then screaming again. They laughed at your pathetic cry for a break, knowing you wanted to keep going, Pushing you closer to them, a more deep hard slapping sound echoed throughout the room.
  "My fantasy of you, letting you choke, gag and scream on this cock..." They smiled, biting light on your shoulder.

  "Cumming ." You couldn't help it, feeling their hand pushing into your lower abdomen even more then before and then, your cum dropping on the floor. They pulled out with a pop sound, still some of you cum connecting you two. They held onto you, thinking you'd fall into your own mess, something they'd make you lap up later.
   "My little one, doing so well and taking my dick sooo well."