Hinata Shoyo X Black Reader

The person who requested this asked for a praise kink and it's gender neutral again,,,,, you know what all the kinktober oneshots will be gender neutral. Hope you enjoy 😉

"Hinata?"
You looked at your boyfriend who was sleeping. You were taking care of him while his mom was on a work trip. He had gotta sick, dummy didn't wear a scarf for a couple days and was now sneezing with a runny nose.
He was sleeping now, on the couch so you could see him as you made him soup for lunch.
You felt his forehead, his fever was going down so you decided to take a shower...you didn't wanna admit you didn't shower for two days because you were so worried about Hinata.

He tends to get clingy when he's sick or just doesn't feel well. You once woke up to Hinata giving you puppy eyes and a whimper, saying he was scared. 
  You turned on the shower and let the water warm up, slowing taking off your  clothes just to be safe. You stepped in and the warm water felt like heaven on your skin. You stood under the running water, wanting to feel it all over you before you put any soap on.

You reached for the bottle of vanilla and cocoa soap and squeezed some into the wash cloth.
You heard the shower curtain rings pull back and a pair of feet step in the shower with you. Your eyes shot open and immediately saw orange hair.
Arms wrapped around you and a face pressing into your chest.
"Hinata!"
He hummed and squeezed you tightly.
"I got scared and heard the shower, so I wanted to join you.." He looked up at you with a sleepy smile. You sighed and stroked his orange hair.
"Look at me.."
He stopped his hug and you noticed he took off his clothes so at least you wouldn't have to ring them at before putting them in the washer. You began washing yourself and Hinata, the tangerine giggling when you reached some places.

You told him to wash 'down there' himself and he groaned.
"But I..." Then he sighed and began washing.
"What, did you want me to wash it?"
He nodded and gave you puppy eyes. You sighed and smiled, kneeling down to his waist. Yes, you had done things with Hinata and he was always really excited and happy when you started, but would be letting out whimpers and moans by the end of it.
You looked up at him and slid him in your mouth. He gasped and held his mouth.
"I said to clean it! Not...."
You took him out, making a popping noise and smirked. "Yeah, this is cleaning..."
You went back to work, sliding your tongue side to side against his shaft as you bobbed your head.

You stopped when you had just the tip in your mouth and sucked hard, popping. He gasped and hit his lip, feeling his orgasm build up and a moan bounced off his vocal cord and slid through the air.
"Good boy~" You purred and licked him up and done, then planted your lips right under his tip. That was enough to send him over the edge and he moaned and grabbed his hair, white ropes falling onto your chest and lap. You stood up and kissed him.
"My turn.." He slurred and knelt down like you did. You grinned evilly and you grabbed his hair. You shoved his mouth to your sensitive bundle of nerves and you threw your head back in satisfaction.

You felt his tongue drag across your hole, sliding inside it and licking every crevice of your walls. You breathed a moan and opened your eyes, your head still back and seeing the fog, mist and steam waft in the air. You pushed Hinata closer to you and face-fucked him the best you while standing. You came all over his mouth and he was left his mouth dangling open and drooling.
You went down to him and sloppily kissed him. He moaned into it and you sucked on his tongue and smiled at him. He looked drunk, his eyes lidded and his mouth a little open, so you decided to keep going.

Though you were still high from your own orgasm, you pushed Hinata to the shower floor and slid himself into you. You both cried out in pleasure and you immediately began bucking and grinding your hips on his, realizing you hadn't done a single thing in weeks. Your orgasm came and you sighed and held Hinata's hands.

"You feel so good inside me, Shoyo.." You told homa sun he smiled and blushed.
He was becoming his whimpering, moaning mess like always so you decided to be quick, especially since he was sick. You ground, bounced, bucked and swayed your hips, wanting to cum again and wanting Hinata to cry out your name.
"Mommy! Please.. it-it feels so goooddd~! AhH!!" He began choking on his words and moans, only able to shake and whimper.
"Good boy~! Cum for me.."
He struggled to get your name off his lips and soon his orgasm came crashing. You hopped off of him and watched white explode from him, his moans and whimpers struggling to come out his throat. He was panting and a complete mess, despite being in the shower and you held his face, giving him a kiss and smiling, saying he did such a good job.
"Now lets get clean up and go cuddle okay?"
He nodded and smiled.
"My Good boy.."