Bokuto Kotaro X Black Fem Reader

You were walking to school with Bokuto and Akaashi. It was normal to hear Bokuto shouting and being himself everyday but this time, much like the last fourteen times you just couldn't take it and told him to shut up.
"Negative Nancy!!" He pouted and you slammed your fist into his arm. He frowned and sulked his way to school, making you saying with the quiet and Akaashi chuckle at the two of you.

"Psst!"
"Past! Y/N!"
You turned around and saw Bokuto trying to get your attention. You rolled your eyes and but the bait.
"Yes?"
"What page are we on?"
You held up a three, a six and then a nine. He smiled and nodded, quickly flipping to that page and you turned around and saw the teacher staring right at you.
"Yes?" You tilted your head and your fluffy Afro flopped with you.
"Detention. Don't talk in my class." She said and you stared at her in shock. You put your head on the desk in frustration and flicked off Bokuto. He slid in his seat and looked down at his textbook.

The minute the bell rang, you picked up all your things and quickly walked out the classroom. You heard Bokuto calling after you and ignored him, then suddenly you tripped.
But didn't fall.
Bokuto grabbed your hand and caught you. You looked at him, still pissed at him for getting you detention, but grateful to him to catching you. He put you against the wall and leaned down to you. You just realized that you two were in an empty hall and felt his lips on your cheek. He was blushing and not looking at you.
"I'm sorry for getting you in trouble.. I'll fix it." He mumbled and you slipped out his grip, not believing he could do something like that.

"Y/N!" Bokuto called your name and you sighed and walked to him. You sat across from him, next to Akaashi and they smiled at you.
"You're gonna be helping the team after practice!"
"What?! Why??" You asked.
"That's how you get out of detention.. I said you were helping us clean up the gym after practice and she said you could be excused from detention... but she will be talking to others on the team.. so you have to be there." Bokuto explained.

You groaned and nodded, not wanting to stay hours after school, but you also didn't want detention.
"Fine. But I'm not getting your balls. Those things get thrown every which way.."
The three of you ate your food and talked about random things.

"Y/N-!"
You closed your eyes and smiled. "I saw it, I saw it... very good."
Bokuto raised his hands and had the biggest grin ever. "Hey Hey Hey!!"
You smiled and giggled to yourself, watching the boys play practice matches and soon your thoughts began to wander. It was mostly random things, your family, weird thoughts, funny things in class, then the events that place after class...
You thought of how handsome Bokuto looked, his blushing face and how much he tried not to look at you.. you two were alone, you could've done anything and nobody would've saw.

Your face heated up from the thoughts that soon popped in your head and you stood up and went to one of the water fountains. You quickly took a few sips of water and sighed, splashing some on your face. You sighed and slapped your cheeks, feeling the sting bring you back to your senses.
"You okay?"

You gasped and turned to Akaashi. You quickly sighed and nodded.
"I thought I told you to stop sneaking up on me Pretty Boy.." You mumbled and began walking. He trailed behind you and apologized.
"I just wanted to know where you went, you seemed embarrassed."
"It's something dumb.." You said and assured him you were fine. The two of you walked back into the gym and saw the boys cleaning up. You went to grab the ball cart, picking up at least twelve volleyballs, and then 'accidentally' bumped Bokuto.

He looked back at you and you stuck your tongue out and pulled your eyelid down. He laughed and smiled at you, letting you put the cart away. You felt something bounce off your bum and you turned to see Bokuto.
"Hey!" You narrowed your eyes at him as he laughed and you pointed at his chest.
"Dumbass Owl Boy."
Bokuto chuckled again and took your hand. "Whatcha gonna do?" He asked.
"Maybe tell on you.. or push you against a wall and do what I want.."
That's exactly what he did.
Bokuto took your wrists and pinned you against a wall, right in the corner so nobody could see you two.