Hinata Shoyo X Arab Reader

This is a fluffy story. You're at the age where you wear a hijab now, but Hinata wants to see your beautiful skin again..

  "Cmon! Why can't I just take a peek...?!" Hinata whined.
  "Because we aren't married!" You giggled. Hinata was begging for you to take of your hijab and you found it to be adorable, one of the many adorable things about him.
   "But we are boyfriend and girlfriend!" He countered and rolled back to on the bed.
   "We aren't engaged.." You bopped his noise.
   "But I will marry you, so why can't I see nowww?" He said and you blushed.
   "What if your mom or little sister walks in?" You tried your best to hide the blush. He said he was gonna marry you!

    "They always knock first, so can I see?? Please?" He made puppy eyes and you sighed. Slowly, you unwrapped the concealing cloth from your head and your hair fell down your back. Hinata stares at you, starry eyed and blushing. You giggled and kissed his cheek and he tackled you, showering you with compliments, kisses and hugs.

You laughed at the boy, knowing he meant well and just really loved to admire your beauty. He looked at you dead in the eye and smiled.
   "I love you so much, Y/N!" He told you and laid his head on your chest. You laughed and sat up with him, hugging him.

   "Can I braid your hair?" Hinata shot up and looked at you. You looked at him confused. "Your hair! It must be getting in the way constantly when you take off your hijab right? Let me braid it!"
   "Do you even know how?" You giggled.
He nodded and quickly explained how to it. You were hesitant at first, but sat up and let him do it. 'One braid' you told him and he nodded.

"I'm done!" He cried and out the braid on your shoulder. You saw it was a fishtail braid and smiled.
    "Where'd you learn how to braid, Hinata?"
He sat beside you and smiled. "My sister likes having in her pigtails, so I sometimes do them when Mom cooks."

    "Well it's nice!" You grinned and felt the braid, trailing down the end.
    "You're really pretty, like a deity.. a gorgeous deity, Y/N.." He said and looked at the braid. "And I gave you a fishtail braid..."

    "So what? Am I a fish deity? A watcher and protector of all sea creatures?" You said sarcastically. But he shook his head.
     "Yeah! You know how much I like candy... so I was thinking you're like a gumdrop. Really yummy and sweet." He said.
You were surprised at his words, it was all true, you do remember him saying he liked candy and it was pretty cute to see him be enthusiastic about this nickname.
   "Gumdrop!" He smiled.