Tendou Satori X Russian Reader

This is a special request from @anime_lovechild and I was kinda begging for one of Tendo because I love him, even though my friends don't get why... when they simp over a guy who's completely different in canon and fanon (Kuroo) and a bald headed boi (Tanaka) but whatever! Anyways I hope you enjoy
This is a comfort and lemon btw

  "Y/N-!" Tendon called your name with a happy and cheery smile but he soon grew a confused and worried look. "Why are you wearing your sad clothes?"
He walked up to you and held your hands, looked at you and kissed your fingers.
"I'm fat."
Tendo gasped and pulled you into a hug and kissed your cheek.
"Don't lie! You're not fat, Y/N."
Yes I am! You thought and it was like Tendo could hear your thoughts. "You're not. Your body is perfect, no matter what anybody says.."
"You're just saying that.."

Tendo laced your fingers together and kissed you, gently pushing you on the couch. "My Sweet Paradise, you just.. don't know how beautiful you are.." He pressed his lips to yours and used his other hand to hold your cheek. He gave you a smile and tapped your nose, something that you didn't really know why he did, but he said you make the cutest faces.
Tendo began to pepper butterfly kisses all over you.

Your hands,
Your neck,
Your arms,
Your face,
Your tummy, even when you protests for him to not pull up your hoodie.

He saw your shorts and how bunch up they were, showing your panties, he looked up at you and got the idea of teasing you. He quickly kissed your panties, making sure to push into you so you'd feel exactly where he did it.
Then he went for your thighs.
He wrapped his hand around it and rubbed his face on it and kissed it, then began licking, sucking and biting. He looked at you the entire time you did this, wanting to see every last reaction and memorize them.

"My Sweet Paradise..." He muttered and began kissing your tummy.
Kisses.
Licks.
Sucks.
Even if it was just rubbing his hands all over you, he wanted to know how much he loved you for you. He slid you panties off and gave you a devilish and hungry look. He rubbed your clit side to side and blew lightly at your folds.

You waited for him to devour you, aching for his tongue to swirl around your clit, his mouth to suck and slurp your hole, his fingers to twist and curl inside your cave. You were begging to feel his touch, so much, you didn't even notice he has done all that and was now swirling his tongue in circles around your clit. You gasped and began to shake from the immense pleasure, beginning to form a knot in your stomach, and he knew that, pushing down on it. You held your mouth, trying not to scream since you were at home and couldn't dare let your parents hear you. You wanted to close your legs, but Tendo held them down and looked at you evilly.

He slurped at you and you muffled a scream, cumming inside his mouth just like he intended. He went forward and kissed you, letting you savor the taste of yourself on his lips and tongue. You gave a tiny whimper and had an overwhelmed look, telling him you overstimulated and he nodded.

  Tendo kisses you down there one more time, pulled up your shorts and panties and pulled you into a cuddly hug.
   "You're perfect.." He nuzzled his head in between your neck and you smiled. "What're you?"
   "Chubby..?"
   "That's even better!" Tendo cried, his eyes shut and a happy smile on his face. "Bruh chubby means you're extra protected from your body and we know you're eating enough, Paradise!"
    "Okay.. I love you.."
Tendo squeezed you tight and pulled you into his lap.

    "Love you more, My Sweet Little Paradise.."
He reached to your desk and grabbed the Russian nesting doll he bought for you a couple years ago. He opened them and made more dolls, until they were all out in front of you two.
He pointed to the third one of the seven set.
     "This is what your body looks like, not to big, not to small. Perfect for me." He said and you looked at the doll, seeing as it looked a bit like your body actually.
     "You dork!" You began to giggle and he smiled and out his forehead on yours, just listening to your giggles.

I wanted to make this really sweet and cute because I feel like Tendo wouldn't care if you were fat or chubby, if you had dark circles under your eyes, you were 'too tall', if you had cuts, he'd just love you. I wanted this to speak to me and the person who requested this.

(And Tendo is self-conscious about his body, he thinks he's really skinny so he constantly wears hoodies when he's not playing volleyball and I'd love him so much)