Bokuto X Akaashi X Reader

"Snow!"
You gasped and stared out the window, marveling at the tiny snowflakes falling out the window. Bokuto walked up to you and grabbed your waist, causing you to scream and whine.
"Don't do that!!!" You scolded and he chuckled, kissing your cheek and scooping you up and tossing you and himself on the couch.
"It's snuggle time!" He said, burying his face into the crook of your neck and tickling your sides. You squealed and kicked a little bit, begging for him to stop.
"Kotaro!! Ah! No no, I'm gonna pee!"
Bokuto slowly stopped, the tickles subsiding and dying away. He reached for a remote and blanket, pulling it over you and flicking the TV on. You snatched the remote away from him and began switching through channels, settling on your favorite.
Bokuto pulled you to lay your head on his chest, you complied and began to listen to his heart beat, slowly being consumed by the depths of slumber.

"Y/N! You need a coat!"
You ignored the boy's words as you dashed out to fly into the snow, it's fluffiness crunching down on your impact.
"I said you need a coat!" Bokuto came rushing out for you, holding your coat. You shook your head, not wanting it and just playing in the snow.
"Don't try and change it... Y/N's really stubborn remember?"
Bokuto hummed. "Yep... I remember the 'orange incident'..."
You threw a handful of loose snow at the boys, a little angry they brought it up. The Orange Incident was when you were a third year in middle school, Bokuto was teasing you relentlessly and Akaashi kept telling him to stop. He was poking you and making silly noises, telling you you were being a child and to get over it.

"Bokuto-San.... come on, Y/N's mad!"
Bokuto simply grinned. "It's fine, Akaashi-!" Suddenly Bokuto let out a shriek, feeling a sharp pain on his mount of Venus. (Basically that part where your thumb connects to your hand... google it!)
You'd sank your teeth into his hand, drawing a great deal of blood.
"You ended up in the hospital... you had to get stitches because of me..." You whimpered and looked up at him. "I'm sorry..."
"It's okay, Gem!" Bokuto smiled.
You shivered, finally feeling the effects of the snow get to you. Akaashi sighed and picked you up, carried you back into the house and wrapped a few blankets around you.
"Hot chocolate!!!"
Bokuto chuckled and nodded, walked in the kitchen, grabbed a mug and a packet of hot chocolate, dumped it into the cup and poured hot water into it. He stirred it around then handed it to you. You sipped from it, letting the marshmallows fall to your lips, floating in the chocolatey drink. You shivered again, nuzzled back into the blankets, a content look on your face. Bokuto pulled you into a hug, kissing your cheek and pulling Akaashi down with you.
"Yay! Cuddles!!!"
The boys chuckled at your adorableness, always loving little things in your life. They kissed your cheek sweetly, holding you tight.