Hinata Shoyo X Reader

A request from @-IWAIZOOMI
This was so sweet and fun to write. I love Natsu and Shoyo! Their dynamic and relationship is just so pure and UwU

You were so happy you were about three second away from crying. They did it. They won and they were going to Nationals.
It may have happened nineteen hours ago but still!
"Y/N! Y/N!"
You ran to Hinata, letting him pull you into a hug and surprisingly life you into the air. You squealed and laughed, cupping the boy's grinning face. He set you down and squeezed you tight with a hug, so happy to hold you for the first time in months.
You'd been away for almost three months, unable to cheer Hinata on for his games and give him hugs and kisses when he won. You were studying in for a class and you had fun but it was hard being away for so long.
"Did you sleep well?"
"I wasn't sleeping, I was too busy watching you! I was watching all your games on the way here!" You beamed and Hinata gasped, he was happy you watched him play even if you weren't in the stands but you needed to sleep!
He grabbed your hand, immediately going to get your bags and get into the car.
"Shoyo! Slow down!" You giggled and he shook his head. He climbed in, shouting for Saeko to drive and she did, in her own way...
"You gotta sleep, Baby!!" He whined.
You smiled, laying down on his chest as a pillow. He immediately wrapped his arms around you and smiled, kissing your forehead and resting his own head on the window.

"So how does the ball feel in your hand again?"
Hinata pressed the dough out flatly. "Like when you had the dough in your hands and you slammed on the counter! Heavy like crazy!"
You nodded, gently squeezing the bottle of red food dye, two drops spilled out and you began mixing it. The frosting swirled, white, deep red, pink and every color in between.
"And when Noya receives it perfectly and it flys it the air then Kageyama sets it to me just right, and then everybody runs up and BAM! One of us slams it down and scores a point."
You poured the frosting into a ziplock bag and pushed it down as best your could. You grabbed the pair of scissors and snipped the left corner off the beg, squeezing it and letting some frosting come out. You smiled and stuck it in the fridge with two other bags, one light blue and another pastel yellow. Hinata grabbed the cookie cutter beside you and pushed it down into the flat dough. You cleaned up part of the mess, the. Hinata groaned.
"Y/N! This isn't working..." He pouted and you looked at the cutter.
"How'd you do it?"
He pressed the cookie cutter down again and frowned. "See?! It no work.."
You clicked your tongue. "Shoyo... that's the dull side... that you use to hold it."
Hinata looked at it, seeing the side he used to cut it wrapped with a red rubber lining.
"Ooh.." He mumbled and you giggled, took the cutter from him, flipped it, and pressed it into the dough. It cut perfectly and you continued with making little stars, gingerbread men and circles. Hinata slapped them on the board, making a fake cry when he did it to the gingerbread men.
"Stop abusing the cookies!" You joked and he chuckled.

"Frosting!!!!"
You giggled as Hinata ran to the kitchen, grabbed the three bags of frosting and put them on the counter. You hovered your hand over the cookies, not feeling any heat so you picked them up, put them on a plate and grabbed a bag of frosting.
"Snowflakes!"
Hinata angles his own bag at the cookie, drawing lines and dots all over the circular treat. You took a gingerbread man, or woman and drew a hoodie, pastel yellow; she kind of looked like Six..
You two finished your cookies, some of them coming out so wonky and bad you ended up just eating them right on the spot.
"I'm sure Kenma would like that one!" He pointed the cookie dressed in a yellow raincoat, her hood covering her eyes. You nodded and yawned a bit. (Totally didn't yawn as I typed that..)
"That's the fourth time!" Hinata cried and grabbed your hand. He walked you to the couch, pushing you down and throwing a blanket over you. He pointed a finger, telling you to stay there and ran to get something.
"Y/N!!!!!" A tiny voice shouted out from somewhere, tiny footsteps accompanied it.
"Natsu!"
The girl giggled, running past you to get a cookie, she couldn't see them and just ended up getting a green and red ornament designed cookie.
"Byeeee!" She walked past you, her pudgy legs jiggling about and her feet slapping the ground. You smiled, seeing Hinata come back, telling Natsu to go back into the kitchen since she wasn't supposed to be eating in her room and walked up to you.
"I got you these... Daichi-San said they're called Mela-nonin gummies.. they help you sleep..."
He had a soft blush to him and he wasn't looking at you.
"Thanks, Shoyo!"
Hinata flinched as you said that, giving you the bottle. You dropped three into your hand... then another five. You stuffed them all into your mouth and ate them quickly, then turned to Natsu for a cookie. She grabbed the first one you decorated and you smiled, taking a picture and sending it to Kenma, asking if the character looked familiar from one of his games. You bit off her head, feet, left arm, torso and finally her other arm. Hinata snuggled beside you, laying his head on your stomach; Natsu grabbed the plate of cookies, delicately carrying it over to you two and sitting beside her brother.
"Can we watch a movie?"
You and Hinata agreed, scrolling through some until Natsu picked one she liked.

"Shoyo, Natsu?"
Their mother walked in, seeing all three of you laid in the living room, her son on the floor, you on the couch and Natsu draped over you. You were all sleeping soundly, it was early morning and you did eat about eight of those gummies. Natsu took some herself, not knowing what they were and Hinata even ate two, leaving the three of you out like a light.
She smiled, keeping the light off and going to her room to put on some comfier clothes.
"Night!"