Kuroo Tetsuro X Black Islamic Reader

this was a request from @Todoroki_Tteobokki
And it was really fun for me!

Disclaimer: You are Married to this 6'5 man, so timeskip but I won't spoil

"Kuroo!!" You shouted and looked all around the apartment for him. You saw him in the kitchen cooking, you ran to him and wrapped him your arms around him.
"Y/N what's wrong?" He asked and you shook your head. "Where's your hijab?" He turned around and held you by your shoulders.
"Somebody snatched it off..." You wiped your nose and sniffed. "Again."
Kuroo gritted his teeth and pulled you into a hug, kissed your forehead and rubbed your back.

"It's okay Chibi-Chan... it's okay.."
You nodded and smiled at him. "I'm a big girl, dumbass."
He chuckled and turned back to his cooking. "I know.. wanna help?"
You nodded and pushed your braids back, tying it in a ponytail.
"What you making?"
"Just something random... I wanna make some rice." He replied and you nodded. You reached to the pantry to get the box of rice, but had to pull out the step stool so you could reach. Kuroo chuckled at you and you flicked him then tore open the rice.

  "Can we make Bakugo Rice??" You smiled and he rolled his eyes.
  "Go get the Kung Pao sauce..." he sighed and you threw your hands in the air in victory. You ran to the fridge to grab the bottle and shook it as you walked back to the stove.
  "Get me a spoon." You made grabby hands to Kuroo and he handed you a wooden spoon. You poured a bit of the sauce into the boiling water, stirred it and then poured the rice into it. You looked at Kuroo's pieces of chicken and splashed a bit onto it.

"Oi!" He cried and you giggled. Kuroo chuckled at you and you switched the faucet on and splashed some onto him. He shielded himself and cupped his hand under the running water, dumping that towards you. You giggled and soon a splash fight broke out between you two, the two of you running around the house and splashing water at one another.
You were finding behind the bed and saw Kuroo and screamed, hiding your face but paused. "You smell that?"

Kuroo paused and took a sniff. You both looked at each other and ran to the kitchen, grabbing your spoons and stirring the rice and chicken. You giggled and blamed him for it and he did the same.
  "I always have fun when I'm with you." He smiled and kissed you chastely.
You nodded in agreement and turned off the stove, grabbed two bowls and put some rice in it. Kuroo put some of his food in them and you smiled and ran to eat.

  "Can we watch a new show?" You asked and he nodded. He flicked through a few shows and you stopped him a few times but was disinterested in them by their descriptions.
  "What about this?" He asked.
"Fine." You said and took a bite of your food.
You'd come up with the name Bakugo Rice because he liked eating spicy foods for fun and you thought it was appropriate. The rice had the spicy aspect to it and the chicken and sauce was like a compliment.

  "Oh Yaku told me about this! He said it's pretty good." You said and he nodded.
You two watched the show and Kuroo kept stealing glances at you. You caught him three times and when you saw him peeking at you a third time and giggled.
"What?"
He chuckled and looked at his bowl. "I'm sorry I just don't know how the hell you get your braids like that?" He reached over and held a braid. "It looks so conplex!"
You giggled and held up a few more. "It's not that hard!"

You stood up and walked to the bedroom, pulled out three strings and walked back to Kuroo. You began showing him how to turn it into a braid, turning one strand and flipping another. He nodded and he tried it for himself.
"Not bad." You nodded and he tried it a few more times. You watched him braid the strands together and ate the rest of your rice, standing to put it in the sink.

"Of course those pjs..." Kuroo smiled and you looked at him. You pulled your night shirt down and reached for your shorts. Kuroo walked to you and held your waist, picked the shorts up and put them back.
"No pants, just sleep." He mumbled and you giggled. He pulled you into the bed and held you tight.
"I love you, Y/N."
"Me too, Tetsuro."