Oikawa Toru X Black Reader

This is a giant smutshot! I got an idea and told my friends for confirmation. And so I'm gonna share my idea with the world.

You waved cheerfully to Oikawa and Iwaizumi from the gym door. Oikawa waved back and Iwaizumi flashed a tiny grin. You were waiting for the team to finish and it was getting a little late. They were doing their usual routine of spiking and setting and you kinda liked it, watching the balls go flying across the gym and then one came straight for you.

You dropped down on one knee, deciding to slam your knee on the floor and than try to catch the ball and get hurt. And embarrassed. Everybody looked at you and mentally sighed that you weren't hurt and you looked at Mad Dog since he was the one who hit it. He didn't say sorry but he knew that you knew he was sorry. Oikawa ran up to you and held your face checking everywhere to make sure you weren't hurt. You sighed and told him you weren't hurt and that you just hurt your knee but you were used to it. He picked up you and carried you to the bleachers, telling you not to get up until practice was over. You blushed out of embarrassment because you always acted like an adult and Oikawa was the child when it came to your relationship so it made you flustered when he treated you like a baby.

It was 9:13 and you were finally leaving! You'd been there for about two hours and you were a little tired. So tired that when you woke up, your face was against a white and blue jacket.
"She's awake.." A voice said and you popped your head up to see Iwaizumi sitting on a couch  and then you looked to see Oikawa holding you on his chest. He smiled warmly and you flipped onto the couch.

    "You fell asleep..." Oikawa said and you blew the two braids out of your face. You stood up and walked down to the hallway.

     "Potty.." You mumbled, saying you had to go to the bathroom. You opened the door to Oikawa's room and went into his personal bathroom and peed. You reached for some toilet paper and felt an empty roll. You groaned and went to the cabinets under the sink and reached for a new one. You didn't find any at first, instead your hand landed on a tube. You picked it up and it tipped something else over and the two things fell on the floor and your eyes went wide. You jumped up and pulled up your uniform skirt and ran outside to Oikawa and Iwaizumi.
   "Toru Oikawa. Get over here now!" You said in your best authoritative voice.

He stood up and walked to you and you went to the bathroom and picked up the two objects from the bathroom and he stared wide eyed.
    "W-why do you have this..?" You tried to hold your voice together but you were so embarrassed to be holding a bottle of lubricant and a fleshlight...

     "Because I'm a growing boy.." He mumbled and scratched the back of his head. You huffed and crossed your arms.
     "But you have me!!" You cried and gasped. You heard Iwaizumi say he was leaving. You blushed and covered your face out of embarrassment, then you heard footsteps, thinking it was Iwaizumi leaving.

You felt a  hand on your wrist and it pulled to reveal Oikawa. He had a devilish smile and he pulled you close to him. He circled his thumb on your chin as his other arm snakes around your waist.

      "Well, I guess I won't be needed that toy then.." He muttered to you and took the fleshlight out your hand, making you gasp. He pushed you to the bed and started to kiss all over you. You were confused as to why he was doing this and then hit it you. He had the toy because he wants you. You squeezed your thighs together and he noticed, deciding to pry them open and put himself between them, letting you feel his erection. You moaned softly and he smiled, going down to kiss you neck, still rubbing himself on you. You moaned and gripped his hair.

    "Little cutie..." He moaned in your ear, making you shiver. "You want me just as bad.. don't you?"
You nodded and breathed heavily. He undid his pants and and took them off. He pulled you into a sloppy kiss and forced you to sit up.
    "Look down.." He smirked and you did, seeing his hard cock.