Oikawa Toru X Latinx Reader

You leaned against the wall and stared daggers at the girls talking to Oikawa. Yes, you knew he was a popular boy, you knew this is one the prices to come with that but... it was getting excessive.
You quickly got annoyed and stomped up to them and snatched Oikawa's hand up and pulled him into class.
  "He's gonna be late!" You yelled to them and the girls had an angry but understanding look. They went off to class and you stared at your boyfriend, seeing he was a bit confused why you did it.

   "Wow, okay.." You huffed and stomped to you seat, he tried to ask why you got so upset and you told him it was nothing. He persisted and you slammed your fist in the desk and shouted at him.
    "Dije que lo sueltes/I said Let Go!" You stared at him, seeing how scared and surprised he was that you screamed, including the whole class. You sighed and turned away, ignoring him for the rest of the day.

  "Y/N, what's wrong?"
You dismissed his question and kept walking. You hadn't spoke to Oikawa the whole day and mainly just fumed and pouted.
   "Hey, Y/N."
You turned immediately and smiled when you saw Iwazumi. You waited for him to catch up to you and the two of you began talking.
   "Did Oikawa do something?" He asked, looking back at the latter.
   "He was talking to bunch of girls who were flirting with him and didn't notice when I got mad.."
Iwazumi rolled his eyes. "Dumbass loves to flirt but couldn't tell the difference to save his life.."
You burst into a laughing fit and Iwazumi chuckled.

  "Little Cutie- Hey!"
You cut Oikawa off in the middle of his sentence and turned away.
   "What'd I do?" He pouted. You looked at him with the most annoyed look ever and couldn't even be bothered to explain. You stood up and walked off, leaving him there.

                             ~+*+~

You felt a hand pull you back, you were just about to scream until you heard a voice.
  "Y/N I'm sorry..."
you stopped and looked back at Oikawa, an upset look on his face. You sighed and walked out to his house . You waited for him to join you and open the door. You stormed upstairs and he followed behind with snacked.
  "I know what I did and I'm sorry... I didn't realize how upset that made you."
You clicked your tongue. "That it?"
   "And I love you and only you."

You gasped softly, looking around the floor. Oikawa gave a confused look. "Wha.. what?"
   "Oh sorry... I thought I just heard your big-ass balls drop on the floor." You joked and stifled a laugh.
    "Oh so they're big huh?" Oikawa grew a smug look.
You pushed him aside and pulled him into a hug. 
  "I love you."
  "Me too. I love me too." You smiled and he pouted. You giggled and kissed his face a few times, making him chuckle.

Hey so I'm gonna put this 2 parts. This is so old btw... omg why did this take so long.
I love you! You're awesome, and I want you to do good things! ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💗💞