Kozume Kenma X Latinx Reader

MAJOR SPOILERS FOR LITTLE NIGHTMARES 2
I dont own this game or the idea for this game, I just took the beginning idea for the game.

"KENMA!" You shouted for your boyfriend, looking around for him all over the apartment. You saw him finishing re-dying his hair, he turned to you and asked what you needed. "It's out." You were a bit out of breathe, looking for him, a smile on your face. Kenma immediately threw down his brush down, runnning to his computer with you. You ignored the pillow you flung off your couch in an attempt to grab a bean bag, you slammed it on the ground and plopped in it. Kenma turned on his computer, then opened a tab, typing a few things in and clicking a link. You smiled wide then you saw the words 'Your Pre-Order Is Here!'

"Click click click." You begged and Kenma clicked on the link and it opened the game. You squealed and looked at the dark screen, it's classic loading progress beginning. You began humming the tune it played and smiled, swaying lightly. Kenma smiled at you and you pointed to the screen. The title came on and you giggled.
"You got that game on your phone?"
You nodded, "Best six dollars I spent!" You pulled out your phone, clicked on a app and showed him your screen. A game called Very Little Nightmares showed and he smiled.

"Ooooh look at Mono!!" You smiled. "He's so cute!!"
Kenma looked at the small boy, a bag over his head with two holes for eyes. He had a sort of trench coat on and yes, he was cute.
"When you die, we switch- watch for the traps!"
Kenma looked at the screen, a bit panicked. "Huh, wha-!"
A loud snap reverberated through the room and a bear trap appeared, killing Mono. You smiled, biting your lip and bumping Kenma from the chair. He rolled his eyes playfully, letting you weave your way past the obstacles and make it to a house.

"Nice!" He applauded and you smiled, walking Mono to the dinning room then upstairs, then you found someone.
"SIX!!"
"SASHA!!" You shouted and Kenma laughed.
"You still call her that?"
You nodded. "Her name is Sasha-six. Purr." Kenma smiled, watching the screen intently as Mono reached for Sasha and she ran off. You caught up with her and they teamed up, figuring their way out the house.

"Run Kenma!"
"I'm running!" He shouted and you both began giggling. Kenma ran with Sasha through the grass, hiding behind the boxes for the hunter to shoot. Then he dropped into a cave like cliff. The hunter passed them and walked off, Kenma continued, inching more then getting spotted.
"Sasha! What you doing!!!" You yelled and Kenma ducked into a rabbit hole with her, following it to another out-house. The hunter began breaking down the door as Kenma pulled the shotgun from the wall, aimed it at him and Sasha helped him shoot. It blasted the burlap sack headed man and he fell without a sound.

You sighed of relief and hugged Kenma. "Good job..."
"I'm always gonna be perfect, especially when I play for you, Peach."
You smiled and pecked his cheek, resting your head on his shoulder. You took a sniff of his hoodie, smelling a combo of dye, fabric softener and the curry you made.

"Heeeey!"

You popped your head up. "Oooooh soooo cuteeeee!" You squealed. "They talk!!"
They began saying little words and phrases to each other.

So I based this on how I reacted to them and the gameplay of Cory and I'm HYPE. I can't wait for him to see the teacher, he's gonna freak. I looked up some of game and characters before the release so that's why I know the dude's name is the hunter and the boys name is Mono, and his power is like teleportation through TVs.