THE TRUTH

School has just ended.

Midorima told Tetsuya that he had something to do so they couldn't go home together.

Tetsuya was a little bit lonely but just agreed.

He then text someone to meet up at a park not far from his school.

' It should be fine cause those guys never hang out there '

A few minutes later, a tall guy with dark blue hair came.

Midorima : What did you want to talk about, Aomine?

Aomine kept silent for a second, not knowing how to say it.

Midorima : *sigh* It's about Tetsuya, isn't it?

Aomine : That time when you said we made him suffer. What did you mean by it.

Worries and guilt can be seen on his face as he asked.

Midorima : For you to come directly to me alone tells me you know something about it.

Aomine rubs the back of his neck, feeling uncomfortable with the situation.

Midorima : I'm not going to tell you anything if you don't tell me what you know.

Aomine : That night when Akashi told us he'd replace Tetsu. I heard something but when I looked over, there's nothing there.

Midorima : So you thought it could be Tetsuya and that he heard everything.

Aomine : At first I didn't think too much about it but then I remembered what you said to us.

Midorima : Before I tell you, I just want to ask. Why didn't you say anything when Akashi told you guys about the replacement?

Aomine : I know I should have said something but I just couldn't pet it out. But I would never think Tetsu as weak or anything!

Midorima : Fine then.

MIDORIMA'S EXPLANATION ;

" I didn't really know what had happened at that time. I just saw Tetsuya crying in the rain that one night so I brought him to my house. The next day, he seems to be looking a little better so he went home. Next thing I know, I got news that Tetsuya got in a bad accident. "

Aomine : He was in an accident ?!

Midorima : It was bad. He almost lost his life.

Aomine : You said it happened the day after Seiren kicked him out. You mean the time we replace Tetsu from GOM ??

The guilt grew bigger as he hears Midorima's story.

" Based on the timeline, everything fits in place. He was in a coma for a long time after the surgery so they had to transfer to America for a better treatment and also due to Mr. Kuroko's work. "

Aomine : Then what happened to Tetsu? Why did he react like that before?

" The doctor said he hit his head hard from the accident which caused a mild concussion and memory loss "

Aomine : But how come he remembers you but not us?!

" Hah. This is just my speculation but I think he doesn't remember any of you because of the trauma. He blocks the memories of being betrayed which in turns causes him to forget about you. "