LOST MEMORIES

KUROKO RESIDENCE

Midorima helps carry Tetsuya to his room as he doesn't want to wake his precious friend up.

When he enters the house, Hiro was worried after seeing red marks under his little brother's eyes as if he's been crying.

Hiro ask Midorima what had happened when they were out.

Hiro : So Tetsu doesn't remember any of them?

Midorima : It seems like it. He looked so scared when they confronted him.

Hiro : Maybe the trauma from being betrayed blocked his memory about them.

Midorima : But I think it's better if they don't see each other anymore. It will be bad for his mental state.

After they finish talking, Midorima excused himself and went back.

Meanwhile at the Akashi Residence.

Aomine : What the hell is going on. Why did Tetsu react like that??

Murasakibara : Mido-chin and Kuro-chin look so close.

Akashi sigh.

Akashi : They were childhood friends. But became distant when entered Middle School.

Kise & Aomine : Childhood friend?!

Akashi glared at them.

Akashi : I don't exactly know why Kuroko's like that but it seems something happen before he went to America.

Murasakibara : What do you mean, Aka-chin?

Akashi : When he move to America, it seems they've hired a specialist but I couldn't find out why.

Aomine : I bet Midorima knows something about it. Tch!

Kise : Then let's go ask him !

Aomine : Kise-aho! There's no way he's gonna meet up with us since he's clearly avoiding us now.

Murasakibara : Then let's meet him when he's in school.

Akashi : That won't do. He transferred school a few days ago.

The others was shock to hear the unexpected news.

Akashi : I don't know where but with him being on guard of us getting close to Kuroko and Kuroko being scared of us... We can't just went up to them there.

They've all hit a dead end, not knowing what to do and who to ask.

After they've finished discussing about what had happened, they all went back.

AOMINE'S POV

What are we suppose to do now?!

It's so frustrating !

How did everything turn out to be a mess !

This all happened after we talked about replacing Kuroko with Kagami.

* flinched *

' Wait a minute.. '

If I recall that night, I think I could sense someone else's presence at that time.

I didn't see anyone there when I looked but..

' What if he was there and he heard everything?! '

Midorima did asked us about that night before and saying how be were making Tetsu suffer.

If he really was there than it make sense why glasses was furious.

' Damn it ! '

To be continued..