Transfer Student

I couldn't believe my eyes when I arrived! I heard great things about this schools architecture but I thought they were just fluffing it up! The castle has seven floors with four towers to it on the edge of a cliff. The grounds are huge! There's hundred's of acres of land and on it is the flying grounds, the Quidditch pitch, a huge lake which must be the Black Lake, a little hut where the grounds keeper lives and a large forest which must be the Forbidden Forest. The Great Hall is on a whole nother level! It has tall, oak doors with four long tables where each house sits. At the front is the teachers table with a gold pedestal with an owl on it. The ceiling is charmed to mimic the weather outside and the light source is thousands of floating candles.

Dumbledore led me to the pedestal where he made the speech, "Attention one and all! I apologise for disrupting your meals and conversations but I have a special announcement to make! We have a transfer student," There was immediate uproar," Settle down please, thankyou. It was a last minute job that's why she is a little late so like any other new student please take a seat for the Sorting Hat to sort you, Miss Malfoy."

At my last name the volume went up way louder then it should be and it was clear to me Draco had everyone fooled that he was an only child. I was in line with the Slytherin table and I had trouble not laughing out loud at my brothers face when he saw me instead I just sniggered at him before the Sorting Hat came. Dumbledore silenced the room as Professor McGonagall brought out the hat and placed it on my head. Being a Malfoy, everyone thought it would immediately say "Slytherin!" but I'm not like the average Malfoy so it took it's time choosing, 2 hours to be precise, before shouting "Ravenclaw!" and there was silence even the staff said nothing. No one clapped, no one cheered, not even a whisper. Everyone watched me strut past the Gryffindor table and smiled at the starrers, particularly Harry and his crew because the relationship between him and my brother is legendary, and proceeded to flick my hair in Draco's face then I found my seat at the opposite end of the table. 

I could sense people staring at me so I declared, "Let the feast commence!" and everyone immediately realised how rude they were being and started talking again. What can I say! I like to make an entrance!