A Predicament

I went and caught up Draco and the group then told off Viktor before once again rushing to my next class. I was coming out when I was bombarded by two girls. 

"What's the matter?" Hermione asked.

"I thought every thing was sorted." Ginny said.

"Come in here and explain what you mean" I replied leading them into a hallway.

"You acted differently around Neville and Viktor and it wasn't the awkward way someone would in your situation, but another way." Hermione explained.

"I don't know what you mean." I replied going bright red.

"Yes you do. Your bluffing Melony! Melony Malfoy you are bluffing!" Ginny observed.

"Fine, I am but not too loudly," It was Ginny's turn to blush now," So when I arrived in the hospital wing Madame Pomfrey stopped me and said the Neville had been asking for me and I asked has he even though I've just been told the answer and that's not something I do. I also felt something when I was around and talking to him and before you say it, it wasn't sympathy it was something different."

"Sounds like the case of the feels!" Hermione joked.

"I know your joking but I have been contemplating it and the reason why I'm contemplating it is because I never felt like this when I liked and was out with Viktor." I said seriously.

"So, say you do like Neville what aspects of him makes you like him?" Ginny asked.

"Well, he's cute, adorable, kind, calm, quirky, I find his mishaps adorable too, his smiles cute and he's got the personality of a puppy." I answered.

"And Viktor?" Hermione asked catching on.

"He's charming, listens, kind, handsome, I think he looks handsome when he's playing quidditch because he's in his element and he's like a best friend."  I replied.

"Do you want to get back together with Viktor?" Ginny questioned.

"Of course! I love him." I said.

"Do you want to be with Neville?" Hermione inquired.

"I think so." I replied.

"But which one?" Ginny asked.

"I don't know. This really is a predicament." I answered walking away.