Friends?

It's been a few weeks since the sorting happened and everyone is avoiding me for 10,000 different reasons. I'm currently sitting in a tree thinking about what I should say next to embarrass my brother whilst doing school work obviously.

"Excuse me are you Melony Malfoy?" A bodiless voice asked.

"Yes I am. If your gonna jeer at me or come to deliver a message from my brother move along because I don't want you wasting my time." I replied making my way down.

"Of course not! That's such a cruel thing to do! My name is Hermione Granger and my friends are over there." Hermione told me.

"Oh right your Harry Potters friend! Why ever would you want to talk to me!" I asked pleasantly surprised by this.

"You looked lonely that's all. Do you want to hang out with me and my friends?" Hermione asked. 

"Sure!" ,I replied following her while rolling up my work," Hi I'm Melony Malfoy and I gather you are Harry Potter and Ron Weasley." 

"Yeah, how did you know my name?" Ron wondered.

"My dear brother talks about all of you at home but not in a nice way." I replied.

"That sounds like Draco. Did Hermione tell you she's muggle born?" Harry asked then got hit on the arm by Hermione.

"No she didn't and I'm fine with it. I guess you can never be careful with us Malfoys. I feel really welcome now!" I said sarcastically.

"Oh...I...I didn't." Harry stuttered.

"It's fine! I know your mind isn't changed so watch this," I said walking over to Draco, "I'm sorry to disturb you but I just want to say hi Draco seeing as we haven't spoke in two years."

"Woah! I know you said you didn't like her but two years mate!" Blaise said in shock.

"Aww, how nice of you to say that about me! And yes Blaise two years is correct but I guess we've been ignoring each other cuz it's fairly easy to do that when you have a Manor for a house! But I must get of because I am really busy being a loner and you have an ego to maintain so ta ta!" I said sarcastically ruffling his hair and then walking back to Hermione.

"Ha! I see you've made friends with Potter, Weasley and the mudblood!" Draco laughed.

Then I broke.