Sibling Rivalry

"Pardon Draco. What did you say? I must have misheard you because it sounded like to me you said a slur to Hermione. No answer. Ok, Hermione did I hear him correctly?" I asked being sarcastic.

"Yes you did." Hermione replied.

"Oh really! Now I'm sure Hermione can fight her own battles but I just want to bring you down a peg or two. Yes you did touch a nerve but depending on how many nerves you touch depends on how much inside intel I tell Hogwarts. You see D, I'm your sister so I can revelate on how much you are faking. Everyone seems confused by that but Draco knows what I mean, don't ya. I can pull down everything you have built like your friends trust and how much people fear you if you press too many buttons. I can tell people how much of a coward you are. Oops looks like I already did!," There was a large crowd by this point," Me and you aren't too different you know. We are both broken and lonely inside. Me because no one cares about me because I'm a disgrace to the family. When I got here it was my 14th birthday but where were all the presents and cards? No where because everyone forgot. Our family have stopped caring for so long I can't remember being given a gift for my birthday or  Christmas. You because Dad wants you to be the picture perfect version of him and you hate every second of it. He makes your life a misery because your too big of a coward to stand up to him but I did! Yes everyone in the family hates me for it but if your own family can't accept you for who you are and your different from them what's the point being in it. Because you didn't stand up for me we wouldn't be this far apart! There was a time where we did so much together people thought we were twins now I'm just the reject and you the golden boy, the favourite. You can't tell me you don't miss them days because all I've ever wanted most in this world is to have my big brother back. I don't know how but over time we have come to hate each other so bad are blinded in what we want the most.", My chin was wobbling and eyes welling but I stayed strong," Sooner or later he will be looking for new members and guess who the first two people will be? Person one will give in because they can't say no and lead a life of depression and regret but person two would rather lay down there lives then be apart of it. That will all happen because person one won't realise that he had lost the one person in this world that understands him the most. Would you really want that Draco, would you rather lose me or lead a life of misery with Dad. I've been ready to forgive you for 14 years and I keep losing hope you'd come through. Choose wisely and quickly cuz soon I won't be there when you come running." I turned my back and ran of through the crowd hoping no one would see my tears I struggled to see but could just make out the Black Lake.