Viktor Krum

When I saw the ship coming out of the waters I was so happy! I know Durmstrang's greeting choreography so I grabbed Hermione's hand because she was the closest person to me and rushed to the school doors and stood in the spot he would be in. Everyone seemed so confused on why I had this sudden out burst which I loved! When I saw Viktor round the corner I started marching on the spot and belting out Durmstrang's school theme song in Bulgarian. I could see he was frantically looking for me so I shouted, "Oi! Numbskull over here!" My friends were horrified when I called the Viktor Krum a numbskull but even more shocked when he said "Long-time no see Dragon Rider!" and walked towards the group to share the Bulgarian greeting.

" Oh, how rude of me! You know who this is but Vik that's Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, Neville Longbottom, Ron, Ginny, Fred, and George Weasley," I saw a group of watchers along with my brother looking at us," Did Mummy ever tell you it's rude to stare? And yes Draco, Viktor Krum is one of my oldest friends but you'd know that if you bother to ask me how my time was over seas."

"Still got an attitude I see." Viktor noticed.

"Well where would I keep it?" I replied.

"Woah! Your friends with Viktor Krum!" Ron asked finally realising this wasn't a dream.

"I could say the same with you and Harry but yes me and Vik were best friends when I went to Durmstrang. Wait did Neville tell you about my ever changing education?" I checked.

"Umm yes he did." Ginny answered.

"Oh good you are up to speed. Viktor was one of the few people who didn't stab me in the back! Oh and Vik I'm a Ravenclaw chaser!" I said excitedly.

"Congrats! I knew you'd go far in Quidditch bearing in mind who taught you! And you've still got the broom!" 

"You got taught by Viktor Krum! No wonder you were amazing out there!" Neville said.

"Why thankyou! It also helps if you ride a dragon every now and then. How is Daisy by the way?" I asked Viktor.

"She's doing great and living a wonderful life for a Hungarian Horntail." Viktor told me.

"You've own and have ridden a dragon!" The twins said in unison.

"Ahh I see Dumbledore has took pity on your family and offered you a space." A man with a goatee said.

"Hello Professor Karkaroff and how nice to see you again!" I said sarcastically.

"He'll probably expel you like all of the other six have done." Karkaroff spat.

"Don't go telling people my dirty secrets all at once sir! I didn't realise the Triwizard Tournament was so soon!" I replied ignoring my friends shocked faces. 

"You shouldn't be holding up my students because they have places to be like you." Karkaroff said dragging Viktor by the wrist.

"It was nice seeing you again, Mel!" Viktor called before his headmaster hit him on the head.

"I swear to god I'm gonna kill that man! Quite gawping don't you have places to be?" I said to the group while walking to the castle.