Chapter 7:Double Blessings Part 1 🎄⛄

⛄⛄Sang's Pov.🎄🎄

It's Christmas Eve and I'm laying in bed reading my book. I can't really sleep. I'm having some small pains in my stomach. All of a sudden I smell popcorn. I put my book down and, waddle downstairs. I see Clark standing with his back to me. So, I sneak up behind him as quietly as I can. When I'm about a foot away from him. "Boo", I yell. He jumps and spills the Popcorn everywhere. Clark throws his hands all over the place trying to catch the bowl and popcorn. I start to laugh and he turns and looks at me with a look that says really. I say to him, "if the shoe was on the other foot. You would have done the same to me. Don't even try to deny it. I know you Clark Kent". He sighs in defeat and says "your right". He walks away to the closet to get the broom.  He sweeps up the Popcorn. Then he throws it in the garbage.

He looks at me and asks "how are you feeling"? "I'm feeling ok. I just hope that the baby is born soon", I tell him. He gives me a hug. When he lets go he says to me, "would you like to join me and watch a Christmas Movie? To take your mind off things. You can decide.” ”Sure”, I say.
So, he hurried to make some more Popcorn. We go sit on the couch and I pick out The Christmas Shoes movie. I layed my head on Clark's shoulder. About halfway through the movie I get up to get something to drink. I look at the clock and see that it's 11:30.  I'm about to grab a cup but suddenly feel this liquid coming down my thighs. I feel this severe pain in my back and lower abdomen. I get scared and realize my water just broke. I panic and I yell for Clark. ”Clark!!!!! my water just broke!”

He rushes into the kitchen. He sees the liquid on the floor. He hurries to pick me up, and carries me to my bedroom. Clark lays me gently on my bed. Then he runs out of the room probably to get Momma and Daddy from in the barn. Suddenly all three are rushing into my room. Momma comes over to my bed and sits next to me. She grabs my hand to comfort me and says " everything is going to be ok I promise".  She looks at Daddy and says " go call Sophie, and have her get her stuff ready that way Clark can open a portal".

Then Clark says to us " I'm going to call Aunt Mia that way she can come over" he walks out the door. "How are you feeling Pumpkin"? Mom asks me. I look at her with tears in my eyes. I tell her "I'm scared Momma what if I'm a bad mother? What if?” Just as I'm about to finish my sentence Momma interrupts me. She says, “life is full of what ifs but I do know this. You are going to be a wonderful mother. Do you know why? Because you have a big heart, and when you feel like the weight of the world is on your shoulders. You will have your family to help you." She squeezes my hand and kisses my forehead.

All of a sudden I feel a sharp pain in my stomach. I start to cry from the pain. Momma squeezes my hand  to distract me. She asks me "so have you finally decided on a name for the baby?” I tell her, “Lisa Chloe Kent if it's a girl and, if it's a boy Jordan Alexander Kent.” She says, " those are beautiful names". Clark rushes back in " I called Aunt Mia and I told her what happened. I asked her if on her way here she can call everyone. For her tell them what's going on. She told me that she would call them.”  Daddy then walks back into my room. He says to Clark, " your Aunt says that she will text you when she is ready.” "I will go downstairs to wait and open the portal in the kitchen", Clark tells us. He heads out the door. Daddy comes and sits on the other side of me and grabs my hand. He squeezes it in a comforting way. He asks me " how are you feeling?” I look up to him and ask, “Physically or emotionally?”

"Both" he tells me.  “ honestly daddy physically I'm in pain. Emotionally I'm excited, nervous, and scared. I know that our family will be here with me every step of the way,” I tell him. " You will be a great mother. I know because Jor-El and Lara-El loved you so much, that they saved you and Clark. So you could live and have a family. I can see in your eyes that you want to be the best mother possible. Your mother and I have faith in you" he tells me. I give him a teary smile and give him a hug. When I let go of him there is a knock at my door.  I look up and see Clark with Aunt Sophie. Aunt Sophie looks at me and says " well Gumdrop are you ready to be come a mother"? I say to her with a smile, “I'm ready as I'll ever be.” Aunt Sophie looks at Daddy and Clark to say, " it's time for Papa and Uncle Clarkie to leave the room." After she says that they come over to me give a a hug. Each gives me a kiss on my forehead. They leave giving an encouraging smile at me walk out the door. Aunt Sophie walks over says " well let's deliver this baby!"

I saw another author do this and I asked if I could borrow the idea.

If you don't know what you want to say then you can use the emoji system instead!

❤️ = I loved/enjoyed this
☁️ = This was so fluffy
🍭= How sweet
🥵/😝 = Sexy
😍🎊 = I'm screaming (basically key-board smashing internally)
🤗 = Too cute/My heart/This was adorable
💔 = This was sad
💣 = This was the bomb!