Chapter 6: Recovery and Surprise part 2

( I am not a doctor, I got the information from Google)

May 7, 2005
                             Sangs Pov.

The sun is shining through my window as I am laying on my bed reading Pride and Prejudice. I'm waiting for breakfast to be done, since tomorrow is Mother's Day. We decided that Mom isn't doing any cooking this weekend so Dad and Clark are making breakfast. I am going to set the table when breakfast is almost ready. Just as I get to the part where Mr. Darcy professes his love for Elizabeth, Dad calls me down to set the table. I put my book on the bed, and I go downstairs. I got to the bottom of the steps and the aroma of frying bacon pierced my nose. We haven't had bacon in a while. I have always loved the smell of bacon in the morning. It's one of my favorites, but today bacon has other plans. The smell is making my stomach twist and turn. My stomach feels like a rollercoaster and at so many loopty loops all I want to do is throw up.

My knees go weak. I sink to the floor holding my stomach. I'm trying to hold back the nauseous feeling creeping up my throat. Sometimes just constantly swallowing helps to control the urge to puke. Well, it makes me feel like I have at least some control over my body. It also gives me a chance to focus on my breathing and something else other than vomit flowing up my throat to my mouth and sometimes nose. The aroma of bacon is taunting me knowing that it's making me sick. You cruel delicious meat. The urge to puke is too strong. You won today bacon. A new found energy forces me up from the floor, and I start running towards the bathroom. Just as I get to the toilet. I feel everything that I ate yesterday start to come back up. I fall to my knees and hunch over the toilet as I throw up everything I have in me.

As I am throwing up, I feel a hand pull my hair out of my face. Another one rubbing my back. I look out of the corner of my eye and see Momma. She gives me a comforting smile. We just stay like that as I finish emptying my stomach.. When I am done Momma gets up, and helps me up. She grabs a toothbrush and some toothpaste out from under the sink. Momma hands it to me, " brush your teeth and freshen up. When you finish, come into the kitchen. I am going to call Aunt Sophie to see if she would be able to come here to help you." She squeezed my hand in a comforting way, and then walked out of the bathroom. I pick up the toothbrush and toothpaste to start erasing the after taste of my stomach.

As I am brushing my teeth, I think about how I have been throwing up for the past few weeks. My throw up is purple for some reason. So I haven't been able to leave our property. Everyone thinks that I may have caught a Kryptonian stomach bug when I was in the Phantom Zone. Momma had said that if this continued that she would call Aunt Sophie. We are hoping she will come here, and figure out what is wrong with me. I finish brushing my teeth then wipe my mouth on the towel on the towel rack. I turn off the bathroom light and walk into the kitchen. Momma is on the phone. Clark and Dad are putting breakfast on the table. I can tell that they are trying not to be nosey while mom is talking to Aunt Sophie.

Momma finishes talking to Aunt Sophie and hangs up the phone. She looked at all of us, "Sophie says that you or Clark could get her after breakfast. So we will sit down and eat. Don't over do it while eating. just eat what you can." We start seating our breakfast. After we finish, we head into the family room. Mom and Dad sit down on the love seat and Clark gets into the recliner. I stand towards the kitchen doorway, I put my hands up to focus on opening a portal. As I focus, I feel my eyes and hair changing color.

As my eyes and hair change color, a portal appears in front of me. A swirl of colors start to form. I start looking for the destination of my Aunt Sophie. I think back to a few days after I healed when I first got here. I was outside in the field with Clark. He was teaching me how to control my abilities so I wouldn't destroy everything in the house. All of a sudden our eyes started changing color and a bright light surrounded us. We passed out from the effects of our powers. When we woke up we felt different. We could tell something was different about us. Our eyes and hair kept changing color. We were worried something was wrong. We went to see Jor-El for answers about what happened to us. He explained that because we are twins. The power of the sun activated my abilities after I healed. This caused us to gain what is called twin abilities. It means that we can copy other people's abilities, and each other's abilities. It's only given to twins. Our eyes and hair changes when our abilities are activated.