Chapter 8: Secrets and Decisions part 1

April 22nd, 1994.

                  Third Person's point of view

It was a beautiful day in Charleston, South Carolina. Everyone greeted each other as they walked by. People were smiling heading off to work starting their day.

But something wasn't right in a small elementary school in downtown Charleston. The Gunter Elementary School was known to be a happy school for all boys and girls.

Something has happened during the school year to make these words turned into lies. The adults are blinded by these lies. As many believe nothing is wrong.

The adults believe the kids are still happy and carefree. But only the students know the truth.

A new teacher started at Gunter Elementary School four months ago. The students old teacher left school for personal reasons.

The new teacher was sweet and so kind at first to the students. They loved her. A month passed and the new teacher began to change.

She would be kind and sweet in front of the other adults. But when alone with her students she would be a monster. She would punish them for no reason.

She would grip their arms and leave bruises on them where no one could see. The teacher caused the children to fear her and made them swear to never tell anyone.

The teacher would be unfair with grades in the class. If they weren't to her standards the student will fail. If the parents question the teacher then they were punished in front of everyone.

The kids had to work their fingers to the bone to pass her tests. If she doesn't like you she will make you sit in the middle of the class beside her. You would be facing the class while she made remarks about the ignorance and stupidity you have.

You were a lesson to others about what might happen to you if you slip up. One child was sick in the hospital from having surgery to his kidneys.

He feared the teacher's wrath and being punished when returning. He worked hard to turn in his work while laying in his hospital bed.

His parents just thought he was excited to go back to school but the truth was he feared what would happen. It didn't matter though the teacher still failed him.

Her excuse was, " He should have worked harder." There was no hope for the students. Until 5, 8 year old boys stepped up to change things.

5 heroic brave boys were determined to save their class and get rid of the teacher. Now don't worry about these brave boys. there's something special about them.

They have unique abilities that will protect them in their mission for justice. The boys gathered together at recess under the jungle gym. It was secluded from everyone else to go over their plan.

Kota Lee the leader of this group has the ability to see souls and inflict pain onto others. He looks at the other 4 companions, "alright the principal left for a family emergency. We need to make our move now. Do all of you remember what you need to do?"

Nathan Griffin raises his hand into the air. He has the ability to read minds along with connecting with others to mind link for communication.

His second ability he can see into people's pasts. " I'm supposed to watch out for the principal. If he comes back. I communicate to everyone while I have to distract him" Nathan says. Next to Nathan is Gabriel Coleman but everyone calls him Gabe.

Gabe has the ability to teleport in small distances to places he has been to. He can also see love strings that connect people to their soul mates.
Gabe speaks up, "Oy, I'm supposed to distract the secretary. I'm going to give her a makeover to attract her soul mate Mr. Bumps.