Chapter 1: The Beginning

Chapter 1

In a far away Galaxy millions of light years from our beloved earth. There was a Arctic planet. The planet had a beautiful white terrain that was covered in jagged crystals. This planet orbited a red sun known as Rao. It was called Krypton.

The Kryptonians worshipped the red sun because they felt Rao was a deity that protected their people. The Kryptonians were once a savage brutal planet. They were the meaning of being a warrior. They conquered every civilization they came across. Some Kryptonians wanted change.

Those same people sought to make a better home for everyone thus creating a high council to rule over everyone. Krypton finally became a peaceful and advance planet. Some species believed that Kryptonians were deity's as well that came to protect their planets. Time has past and new generations have formed.

Everything then changed when greed came into the mix. The greed of a dictator and the anger of a brother believed to be wronged. The planet Krypton as prophesied by the deity Rao was set to be destroyed.

Their plot to use the planets core to win the war caused the planet to tremble and the core to suffer damage. The planets core couldn't hold anymore thus Krypton was on the verge of explosion.

Two parents with all their love for their family sacrificed everything for their children. Let's see what happens.

Screams and cry's of fellow Kryptonians reached the ears of Jor-El as he carries his baby girl Sang-El towards the highest tower of their castle. They set it up as a launch pad for spacecrafts to take flight. The dome roof retracts to open up to face the vast stars above. The foot steps of his beloved wife Lara-El follows him while carrying their son Kal-El.

The council refused travel for any Kryptonians that way Zod and his men couldn't escape. All ships were destroyed. Jor-El tried to warn them days ago to evacuate the planet when the tremors started to increase.

They refused his pleas. Jor-El and his wife knew it was to late for them but they won't let their children die. Jor-El and Lara-El gathered the items they needed to send their children to the only safest place they know Earth. The time Jor-El spent there were happy times.

They burst through the door to the top of the tower. Jor-El brings his baby girl off to the side of a wall that holds a tiny bed for Sang-El and her brother. He lays her down and looks to his baby girl.

She wiggles her hands and her toes. Looking side to side to see where she's at. Sang-El looks up and sees him and giggles with her big green eyes showing excitement. Jor-El smiles down to his baby girl with all his love holding back the pain he's feeling of his last moments with her.

Lara-El comes up beside him to lay Kal-El beside his sister. Twins are a rarities for their people. The powers we posses are vast and great. But during the birthing process the mother's have to give some of their power to the child. That way they can survive during birth. Our bodies are hard as a crystal surrounding our world.

It was difficult birthing for Lara-El to give birth not to just one but two babies. Sang-El had trouble being born. But looking now she's as beautiful as ever.

Jor-El looks to his wife to see her smiling down at her children. She only gave birth 3 weeks ago. She's still weak but a lot of her strength has returned. Lara-El reaches down to hold each of their hands. Sang-El giggles while looking at her mother. Kal-El looks between his mother and father. A content smile on his face.

The ground begins to shake again. The moment is broken or the happy family. Jor-El and Lara-El starts preparing everything for the spaceships. Jor-El uncovers the spaceships for the children to be placed. Lara-El gathers a bracelet for each child to placed on their wrist. Each with their name on them.