Chapter 15

*I know a lot of people have grown tired of Castlevania and honestly so have I BUT I do want to finish this because it my most popular book*
*However it will be rushed only because this time I won't be going over to what Trevor and Sypha are doing despite that entire season is mostly about them*
*It will just be about Alucard*

*Season 3 might be summed up in maybe 2-3 chapters here since i want to add the new season in here as well*

~~~~~~~~~~~~🕯~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3rd Person
It was like any other day. Alucard went out to caught fish and make the couple food. Raven was reading one of the various books of the luxurious library. She smiled as she read the book and turned the pages. Alucard smiled as he caught food for him and his beloved. Soon everything would change...

As Alucard was catching the fish he heard a noise. He was now on guard, then an arrow flew past him. He dodged each attack and caught the two who came for him. Humans. One male and one female.

As they fought it out the humans realized they could not defeat him. But were glad that they were able to see thee Alucard face to face like this!

The two humans looked at each other and explained to Alucard that they adored him for killing a vampire mistress of their village. They were grateful and proceeded to tell him their history with her. But they told him that there was more vampire lords around the world that must be taken care of.

The Prince of Darkness and now The King of Vampires felt sympathy towards them. He wished to help them but could not leave his castle and the trove that his friend left him. He couldn't possibly leave the love of his life here all alone by herself. Sure she can defend herself incredibly well but what if...? No! Alucard could not and would not want to think of what if's.

So he came to the only answer.

"I will train you both. Vampires are incredibly powerful against you humans. You can stay with my lover and I in our castle." He said.

The two humans nodded and gave Alucard a warm smile.

"But now that you'll be here, we need to feed you as well. Catch two more fishes please and put them in the basket." Alucard instructed.

The two nodded and did as he said. The there walked towards the castle as Raven walked down the stairs. She gave a confused look. Who were these humans?

The two humans immediately went towards her and bowed, introducing themselves.

"My lady, my name is Sumi and this is my partner in crime Taka. Of course we are not criminals! I mean-" The female human, Sumi, was then cut off.

"Nice to meet you Sumi, Taka. However I wish to know why you two are here." Raven asked with a brow raised.

Taka then stood up.

"We wish to annihilate the evil vampire lords and mistress! Alucard has agreed to train us and let us stay." Taka stated, albeit nervously.

Raven then looked at her lover who simply smiled. 'Fine. The company is nice I suppose..' she thought.

"Well welcome, you came just in time. Let us cook and eat." Raven smiled and showed them the way into the kitchen.

Alucard began to unpack the basket and began to start cooking. Raven grabbed 4 glasses...it felt odd yet nice. It's no longer just them.

"Oh! Please do sit!" Raven exclaimed pulling out two chairs so that their new guest would get comfortable.

She set the wine glasses down in it designated spots. Then she proceeded into the cellar to retrieve two wine bottles, just in case they wished for more.  

Raven began to think to herself, 'We now have guest living here...we need to clean this place a little more so they are more at ease.'

She placed the wine bottles on the table and pulled out a chair for herself. 

"No weapons on the table please. Taka, place your bow behind the chair. Sumi, you may place your sword beside you." Raven stated. 

The two humans listened to the female vampire and placed their weapons down. This was beginning to look good for them. Once Alucard placed the food in front of them, they proceeded to dig in as if there was no tomorrow. 

A quiet giggle was heard and they turned their head to the person making the noise simultaneously. Raven was giggling but trying to muffle the sound with her hand. Alucard's hand was placed on her shoulder while he gave the two a warm smile. 

"Thank you Alucard for the food. It taste amazing! Thank you two for your hospitality." Sumi stated, speaking for herself and Taka. 

Taka, who currently had his mouth stuffed to the brim with food, placed two thumbs up and smiling. With a rough swallow and a few sips of wine he then spoke, "Yes, Thank you both for your hospitality."

This would be quite the adventure.

TO BE CONTINUED-------------