Chapter 17

-------------------------------------------3rd person------------------------------------------

The morning had come and Alucard had woken first. He saw the love of his life, sleeping still. She looked beautiful. He kissed her forehead and gently shook her awake. 

"mmm" she tiredly moaned out.

"Good Morning my love. I'm going out to get what I need for breakfast. Let us get ready. You had said you'd wake our guests as well." Alucard said.

Raven let out a yawn and began to stretch. Alucard extended out his hand for her to grab. She grabbed his hand and he led them both to the bathroom. They grabbed their toothbrushes and their homemade toothpaste to brush their teeth and fangs. (In history toothbrushes around this time was a stick with clean horse hairs and the toothpaste was crushed up herbal mints, ginseng, and salt (to the ancient Chinese) which then went to all of Europe so they adapted to this) 

Alucard grabbed his clothes and changed. Raven had done the same but she just needed a little help with the corset. Of course Alucard helps her.

"Alright love. I shall see you in a few. Now go wake them and lead them to the kitchen. I'll make breakfast simple but full of nutrients today. Sounds good?" Alucard said.

"Sounds wonderful darling. See you then." Raven said, putting her hair into a braid. 

Alucard then left to prepare breakfast. Raven walked out of their shared room and stood in front of Sumi and Taka's shared room. She let herself in and drew back the curtains. The humans were still asleep. With a short sigh she walked to Sumi's bed and gently woke her up. 

Sumi tiredly moaned. 

"Good Morning Sumi, get ready breakfast should be done soon. After that training will begin." Raven said. 

"Good Morning." Sumi said. 

Raven then walked over to Taka's bed. She gently woke him awake. He as well let out a tired moan. Then a loud yawn. 

"Good Morning Taka. Get ready, breakfast should be done soon. After that training will begin." Raven repeated what she said to Sumi to Taka. 

"Good Morning. Thanks I got it." Taka said. 

The both of them wanted to stay in the nice, warm, and comfy bed. But they had to get ready. Raven waited outside the room, to give them privacy. Humans and their privacy. Sumi and Taka dressed themselves and grabbed their weapons. The opening of the door let Raven knew they were ready.

"Alright. Follow me." She said.

The humans followed her down the hallways and now they were at the staircase that led to the foyer. Alucard just got back from gathering things. 

"Good Morning you two. Hello again love." Alucard greeted. 

"Good Morning." Sumi and Taka said. 

"Hello Alucard. Breakfast isn't ready I see." Raven said with a smile. 

"Well I had to grab extra and I had to chase chickens for their eggs." Alucard explained. 

Alucard then went into the kitchen and set two baskets down. Sumi and Taka had sat in their chairs and left their weapons off the table. Raven walked to Alucard. 

"Need an extra pair of hands?" She asked.

"That would be nice. Well you can make the orange juice. The oranges are right there." Alucard said. 

Raven grabbed the oranges and peeled them and in a bowl she squeezed out the juice and once she finished, she added water so that it would not be too sour. With a cloth over the bowl she drained the juice and the pulp stayed on the cloth. Raven then picked off the pulp and kept some on the side. She then wringed the cloth to get the extra juice. All done! With the pulp she left on the side she added a very little bit to each drink. 

Meanwhile, Alucard had already begun to cut the vegetables and crack the eggs. After mixing them up he poured it into the large pan. He stirred it around causing the eggs to scramble. 

"I can do the rest love. Thank you." Alucard said. 

Alright. Sumi, Taka...tell me more about yourselves. All I know is your names. Tell Alucard and I about your backstory." Raven said. 

"Oh we already told Alucard. He also told us about this castle just a little." Taka said. 

"Really? Well, just indulge me anyway.' She continued on.

"Of course, Lady Raven." Sumi said with a short bow.

"No need to bow or call me a lady. Now do tell."

Sumi and Taka and shared their story to Raven and she could now understand fully why they wanted Alucard and herself to train them. To set others free from evil vampire lords and mistress' hold. They had also told her that Alucard would teach them magic to help. The two vampires did not know that this tempted the humans, to an extreme. 

Once they had finished, Alucard gave them their food and sat himself down. Breakfast can begin now. As they ate Raven and Alucard told them about the battle, much to Sumi and Taka's delight. Once they finished, all plates and silverware were placed in the sink.

"You can start without me. I'm going to do the dishes." Raven said. 

Alucard nodded and left with Sumi and Taka following behind him. Raven, with her vampiric speed finished quickly. She got her sword then went outside and saw them all fighting, with Alucard giving instruction every now and then. 

"Mind if I join?" Raven asked. 

"Of course!" Alucard said.

"Now, let us begin. Sumi come with me. Taka and Alucard will focus on each other until we switch. Perhaps later we can take what you've learned and use it "battle" alright?" Raven said with a smile. 

"Understood." Sumi said. 

The females distance themselves from the men and began to fight. Sumi and Raven had crossed swords a little. Raven then used her vampiric speed to push herself off the trees and get behind Sumi. She then held the sword to Sumi's throat. Sumi was stunned. This speed was unlike any other. It reminded her of....Cho. 

"Watch your back" Raven growled. 

Sumi's breathing was erratic. So Raven began to rub her back. 

"Relax Sumi. This is just training. I wont actually harm you. But you need to learn how to move faster to defend yourself. All vampires are incredibly fast." Raven said. 

"Right sorry." Sumi apologized. 

"Don't apologize. Show me you are sorry by doing better." Raven said. 

Sumi hummed out a yes. 

They continued again. Raven, using the same attack, went behind Sumi once more. Sumi whipped around and held her own sword in front of her causing their swords to clash. Raven then pushed down more and Sumi tried pushing back with as much strength. Raven then disappeared and reappeared behind Sumi and kicked her back causing Sumi to fall and groan. 

"Good. It is better. The second they disappear be wary of your surroundings again." Raven instructed and held a hand out for Sumi. 

Sumi gabbed it and said, "Alright thanks."

The boys had done their own thing for training and once the ladies returned to them, they had stopped. The final battle then began. Of course the two vampires saw the little improvement with the humans, they smiled. The final victors were Raven and Alucard.

The rest of their day played out with lunch, train again, dinner, shower, sleep. Sumi and Taka happy that they get to train with two vampires. Raven and Alucard were happy that they had company again.